Familiar

AN: Thank you so much to everyone who likes the story and wants more. I'm far from a good writer but if I make one person happy from this story, that would be awesome. Please note, I have no beta and I make quite a few grammar mistakes and for that I apologize. Enjoy and leave some ideas for further chapters!

Bella felt a finger tracing her spine, from the base of her skull all the way to her tailbone and back up again. It ignited her body to erupt in goosebumps.

Rosalie flipped Bella on her back so they would be face to face.

Rosalie's face a mere few inches from Bella's, their breath mingling. The warmth of Bella colliding with Rosalie's.

Rosalie began to lick and kiss the side of her neck, sucking just enough to bruise but never enough to begin drawing blood.

Bella mewled in a high pitch, her arms coming around Rosalie to pull her closer.

Rosalie slowly moved from Bella's neck to her breasts, her nipples hard from them meeting the cool morning air.

Eventually Rosalie swapped sides, running her tongue delicately across the other breast while pinching the first rough enough to cause Bella to release a breathy moan.

Bella’s nipple still in her mouth, Rosalie reached her hands down to pull Bella’s pajama shorts. She then left a trail down Bella’s torso with her tongue until she reached her waistband where she paused to pull the shorts all the whole way off. She began kissing Bella’s thighs and Bella  let out a soft moan. The sound only made Rosalie hungrier for her small mate and in response she pulled Bella’s legs over her shoulders and sucked more roughly on the insides of her thighs, getting ever closer to Bella’s center. When she could feel Bella getting really desperate she started to tease her, lightly running her tongue near her center.

Rosalie kisses Bella'a clit softly, receiving a gasp of ecstasy. Rosalie giggles, kissing Bella's clit again.

“Rose, don’t stop.”

So Rosalie does, but this time pressing her whole face against Bella's body, slowly pushing her tongue against Bella's wet entrance.

“Ahh,R...Rose..”

With a victorious grin, Rosalie let her tongue flick over Bella's clit, and then pull it into her mouth. Bella's thighs were clamped around Rosalie's head as she sucked on her sensitive body, hearing Bella's small moans and pants.

Rosalie slowly pushes her middle finger into Bella, letting it slide in with ease due to her wetness. Bella lets out a loud moan, biting her lip as Rosalie slowly thrusts her finger into her center.

Rosalie continues to explore Bella with her mouth, twisting her clit in between her teeth softly as Bella cries out.

Rosalie feels Bella's breathing speed up, her body tightening as Rosalie adds another finger.

Rosalie looks at her little mates face to see her biting her lip and scrunching her face in ecstasy. Rosalie begins to draw circles against Bella's clit with her tongue, pushing her mate over the edge. Bella's body starts to shake, pulling Rosalie's hair as she lets out a loud groan.

As Bella comes, Rosalie removes her fingers and laps up Bella's juices.

As Bella begins to calm down, breathing heavily as Rosalie pulls her shorts back into their proper place.

"What a way to wake a lady up." Bella grinned cheekily down at Rosalie.

Rosalie smirked while slowly making her way up so her face was near Bella's.

"Oh my love, you better get used to it. I plan to wake you up in a similar fashion until time indefinite." Rosalie breathed in Bella's ear.

As Rosalie looked down at Bella, laying splayed before her, her cheeks flushed, hair flowing around her, Rosalie felt as though if there was a God perhaps  just maybe he cared for her to have sent this angel to Rosalie as a mate.

Rosalie was more convinced of the reality of the situation though, and she snaked her fingers into Bella's hair and the other hand wrapped firmly around Bella's lower back. Rosalie pressed her lips more firmly into Bella's and slipped her tongue cautiously into the crease between her soft, tantalizing lips.

The kiss became intense and overwhelmingly passionate. Bella seemed to become more confident at this point, accepting Rosalie's tongue and feeling the tension coiling low in her belly. Rosalie tasted like the sweetest of fruits and something intangible, deep and addictive that Bella could not place, nor did she care to try.

Soon they were gasping for breath and somehow at some point,Hands were roaming all over. They let out small gasps. There was a growing fire between them and then, Rosalie suddenly stopped.

"Thank you, Esme." Rosalie stated softly.

Bella looked at the clock that was on Rosalie's wall and her eyes widened in disbelief as they were 20 minutes late for school.

"Relax love, we will come up with a believable excuse. Let's get ready. " Rosalie said as she helped her mate out of the warm, inviting bed which was calling to them both.

Bella quickly put on a huge jumper that smelt heavily of Rosalie. Bella took a deep whiff and sighed. She would never tire of Rosalie's scent.

"Come in, Alice." Rosalie said with an exasperated look on her face.

Alice came bounding in with an excited grin that albeit looked a tad frightening on the small, pixie sized vampire.

"Rose can dress herself but you, my darling Bella, I have the perfect outfit planned for you and you will love it!" Alice handed the outfit to Bella and clasped her hands together in glee.

"I can dress myself too, you know." Bella pouted as she headed to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Ofcourse you can, Bells. But I just do it so much better." Alice quipped with cheeky grin while running out the room.

Rosalie got dressed in her own outfit in under a minute and was fixing her hair when Bella walked out the bathroom, fully dressed with an adorable pout still on her face.

Alice had chosen clothes that fit Bella so well, that accentuated all the right parts of her.

A simple white V neck with a Green cardigan, dark skinny Jean's and a pair of vans.

"You look beautiful as always." Rosalie said as she gathered her still pouting mate in her arms.

Rosalie's arms wrapped around Bella like a vise. Her dominant hand wound its way to the nape of Bella's neck, clutching at her hair and cradling her head so she could kiss her mate.

Bella pulled away much to both their dismay and started to head to the door.

Now Rosalie was the one pouting.

Bella turned to look at her and smirked when she saw the pout on her mates face.

"I thought I was the only one allowed to pout?"

"Yes and you do it so well." Rosalie said with a grin, following her mate downstairs.