Want

Chapter 11

Rosalie looked at her little mate in shock, not expecting her little one to be so bold.

Rosalie took Bella in her arms and took her to her ensuite bathroom, she sat her down on the counter while Rosalie sped around to run the bath to just the right temperature.

Her bath was the size of a jacuzzi, Rosalie enjoyed laying in a scalding bath, the only way her vampire skin would feel it. She often laid in one, with a car magazine in hand of course and soft classical music playing from Edward down the hall.

"It's ready my love." Rosalie said as she helped Bella off the rather high counter.

Bella pulled all the courage she had and started to undress.

She took off her long sleeve shirt and lastly her bra.

Rosalie looked at her with such hunger in her eyes that it made Bella's knees weak and her panties wet.

Rosalie sniffed the air and growled, lowly.

Bella moved on to her pants and slowly pulled her skinny jeans down and lastly her panties.

She made a note to get more appealing panties, hers looked like little girls ones.

Bella hadn't realised she'd closed her eyes, not wanting to see Rosalie looking at her, fearing rejection.

Bella felt a cold hand lift her chin up, Bella opened her eyes and saw Rosalie looking at her with such love and a primal hunger in her eyes.

"My love, for tonight you will bath alone but tomorrow, we will bath together. Let me bathe you, take care of you." Rosalie mummered to Bella.

Rosalie's control was on thin ice, she could barely hold herself back from taking Bella and bending her over the counter, spreadiing her legs and lapping at her center. Oh how her mouth watered even thinking about it.

Bella hesitantly got into the bath, and sat back with a sigh. The water was just perfect.

Rosalie leaned next to the bath and took off her shirt, not wanting it to get wet.

Bella released a shocked gasp at the sight of Rosalie's top half. Her breasts were amazing, Bella wanted nothing more than to play with the little rosy nubs with her tongue and teeth, till Rosalie was a moaning mess.

Rosalie grabbed Bella's face between her hands and before Bella knew it, those luscious lips were upon hers.

Rosalie broke the kiss, but Bella didn't have time to lean back before Rosalie caught her and pulled her back in for another kiss. Bella made a small noise of surprise at the sudden gesture and Rosalie grinned into their kiss. Her innocent little mate.

Rosalie puts her hands in the water, towards Bella's tummy, rubbing in circles. Every dominant knows that the action of rubbing a submissive's stomach, can calm them and easy them.

Rosalie's hands moved on their own accord to Bella's breasts, tweaking the rosy nubs and flicking them softly and eventually squeezing them gently.

Rosalie continues to squeeze Bella's breast softly as her other hand grazes through the trimmed patch of hair between her legs.

Rosalie doesn't touch Bella where she aches for it the most just yet. Instead, Rosalie teases at the skin between Bella's thighs, and Rosalie can feel Bella groaning and arching her back against the tubs wall, waiting impatiently for Rosalie to finally touch her.

"Please Rose.." Bella mewled loudly

"Soon baby girl." Rosalie cooed to her mate.

The taller woman finally slides a finger between Bella's wet folds, stopping at the excited bundle of nerves. She circles it for a while, but then she gets an idea and stops altogether, which makes Bella whimper.

"I want my fingers inside you," Rosalie says with a growl, her mates orgasm would make herself cum without even touching herself.

"I want you to cum on my fingers."

Bella exhales sharply and turns her face from Rosalie's view, glad that the other girl can't see her and see the blush on her face.

Bella leans back and turns her head slightly to kiss Rosalie . The shorter girl tugs at Rosalie's lower lip with her teeth before pushing her tongue in her mouth. They both moan at the intensity, and suddenly all of Bella's worries go away.

"I want you inside me," Bella exhales and grabs Rosalie's hand and places where it was between her legs. "Please."

Rosalie teases the erect bud a little more before moving two fingers towards Bella's core. Rosalie teases at her entrance, dipping the tip of her finger slightly inside.

Bella grabs the edge of the tub, bracing herself for what's to come. Finally, Rosalie pushes one finger in and out easily, then adds a second one.

The feeling of Bella's warm,inviting walls contracting against her fingers is something that Rosalie is sure, will be the death of her.

Watching Bella unravel at the feel of her hands and fingers, turns her on like nothing ever has before. Rosalie feels she is close to her own orgasm.

Rosalie can tell that Bella is close by the way her walls clench around her fingers and by the amount of wetness that drips on them which is even noticeable even under the bath water.

"Please don't stop!" Bella cries out.

Bella rocks her hips against Rosalie's fingers, riding out her first climax.

Rosalie comes with a roar and Bella is tune with her own orgasm soon after, mewling loudly.

Rosalie removes her hand from Bella's mound to her mouth, and sucks Bella's juices from her fingers, she moaned at the taste. Blood came second to her now in terms of taste.

Bella sees this and blushes but doesn't say anything, far too spent from her very first climax.

Rosalie doesn't care about Bella being wet, she grabs her out the bath, wraps a towel around her and lays both of them down on her bed. Rosalie curls her body around Bella, pushing her pheromones onto Bella.

After a dominant mate, makes their submissive come for the first time, they are extremely territorial afterwards, seeking body contact.

She wrapped her arms around Bella, who was half asleep from the energy she just spent.

Her little mate was truly hers, soon she would complete the mating ritual but she would lead up to it, Bella's pleasure was everything to her.

She would soon have to discuss the mating rituals and the possibility of children in the future with Bella but for now they would sleep.