obsessed with him

In a classroom , a teacher is teaching the student while one girl is staring at him lovingly .

The girl is Nandini Murthy , she is 19 year old girl .Her father is rich businessman .She got what she want and she has huge crush on her teacher Manik Malhotra.

Manik Malhotra :Professor in xyz college.He is 30 year old .He hail from middle class family .His family consists of his mother ,his bua and sister Mukti .

After class is over , Nandini is looking at his picture lovingly in his phone when Soha and Alya her best friends come and sit beside her.

They worriedly sit beside her .They keep looking at each other and gesturing them to you tell her or you tell her .Finally Soha built the courage and said : " Nandini ".

Nandini look at her , Soha said :" Manik Sir will not come for two days after our annual function ".

Nandini asked her with tense face :" why ".

"Because day after tomorrow is his engagement " : this time Alya said building up the courage .

Nandini get angry she threw her mobile phone in anger and leave the premises.

She is in the room which is full of Manik pictures .She is screaming :" No , no you can't marry anyone else .I love you so much how can you marry anyone else ".

She break the mirror and then a smirked formed on her face .She said looking at his picture :" you are mine Manik Malhotra .In this whole world it was me who will me Mrs Manik Malhotra ".