epilogue

London

Nandini was cooking her dinner when she heard door bell . She walked toward the door holding her big baby bump . she opened the door and shocked to see Manik : " Manik ,you here ?" .

" Can we talk later , I am feeling so cold " ; he speak rubbing his hand , she nodded and he entered . After calming himself he look at her , who is looking cute with big baby bump .He get emotional seeing the baby bump , he touched her babby bump and the babies kicked feeling their dad . It was emotional moment for both of them , they have tears in their eyes .

He said without looking at him : why did you not told about your pregnancy ?

She replied : I get to know when I was there and I don't want to spoil your life again and I know you hate me , you don't like to see my face .

He sighed and said : you love me so much ? , First she get shocked listening to his question but she nodded her head .

He smile slightly and said : then prove it by giving my babies to me . Can you do this to prove your love to me " .

Sh think for a while and nodded : I am ready , I know you will take good care of them but can I meet them once in a year .

Instead of replying Manik hugged her tightly and said : " why did you love me so much , what have I done that you forget everything for me . You leave everything and started living in my small house , do my work and housechores evrything you did not do anything when you live in your life . You were princess but you leave everything and started living with me but you never complained . You did not buy a single dress while living with me , you bear my mom tantrum and anger for me ".

He broke the hug and said : but nandini , don't think I don't love you .How can you think I will give your place to anyone else .Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra , I love you so much and try to love more than you love me ".

Nandini get suprised to hear him and said : you forgive me ? And you did not signed divorce paper ?.

Manik nodded and said : "when my anger supress and I thought if you did not do that , how will I get girl like you  in my life who love me more than anything in the world , maybe you are wrong but I don't care now , I only know I love you so much ".

He continued : divorced , actually after few days , I am thinking to come to you but tickets are so costly so , I started doing part time jobs as well as applying in the college here so , I can give you a life you deserved . But after knowing about babies , and I can't hold myself and come to you . I can't leave you alone when you are bringing out babies in the world ".

Nandini smile and said : how did you managed the money ?

Manik smile and said :" I quit my job and used all PF and saving to come here ". nandini get sad listening he used all his lifetime saving for her .

Manik cupped her face and said : don't feel bad for me , I have a rich wife who can let me live with her and managed by expenditure till I am jobless , even I don't have any problem if she worked in her dad company and I will take care of our kids . you don't have any problem in this ? " .

She shook her head and said :" I will glady  do this , I love you so much . Thankyou for forgiving me and accepting me .

He hugged her and said : I love you too

After one month she gave birth to two twin girls and name her " Anisha Malhotra " and "Manya Malhotra " .

The end

Hope you like the story , please comment and like .

Follow me Instagram to stay connected with me : anonymous_writer00000.

Thankyou