part 8

The next morning , Nandini murmur :" Kaka , coffee " .

Manik who is buttoning his shirt hear her , he sighed and look at hotel menu .He saw the price of coffee , rs 250 . He think in mind :" I can make coffee in 10 rs , here they are charing 250 rs but what to do Manik , you can't do anything " .He pick up the phone and order the cofee , when the waiter bring the coffee he shook Nandini to wake her up

After 10 minutes Nandini get up with jerk and start shouting :" what is this Kaka , I am saying you I want to sleep more but you are not listening me " . She slowly opened her eyes and shocked to see , she roam her eyes around the room and then realized they are  in the hotel and she is married .A smile come on her face thinking she is married now .

She give him a smile and apologize :" I am sorry , I thought it was Ramu kaka . I mean I forget I am married " . Manik interupt her and said :" it's okay Nandini . Here your coffee " .

Nandini smile widely and said :" thank you so much , I really need this .I have habit to drink coffee on the bed " . Then Nandini took the cup and sip the coffee , she immediately threw the coffee mug and said :" yuck , they don't know how to make coffee " .she walk to the washroom without looking at shocked manik who is standing here with shock.

Manik look at the broke  coffee mug , he sighed and call the housekeeper to tell him about the cup .

After sometime Nandini walk out wearing jeans and crop top , Manik look at her when Nandini is going to wear her nuptial chain he stopped her :" nandini , don't wear chain" .

Nandini turned toward him and look at him with shocked .