chapter 13

Two days later , finally Nandini decided to go to college and attend the classes .

She wear the knee cut jeans and sleevless top , she did some make up and left for the college .

She sit on her seat when she heard a boy voice :' hey , can I seat here?" . Nandini look at him and then nodded her head .

He take the seat beside Nandini and said ;" I am Adi " . Nandini nodded and then they start chatting with eachother .

Manik entered the class and scan the classroom and sigh in relief seeing Nandini after two days . In these two days he tried to call her but she did not pick his call .

He look at the boy with whom she was so busy in talking that she forget to notice his presence .

He frown and cleared said :" good morning class " , to gain her attention .

Nandini look at him and a smile come on her face seeing him after two days , she really missed him in these days . But she has to be strong for their future .

Manik then resume the class and after thirty minutes he took the attendance and left the classroom .

He is going when he heard two boys talk , one boy: you know Adi is going to ask Nandini for coffee , we never knew she was interested in her . I mean he was so studious type of boy " .

Other boy : " leave na , he is nice boy and if he is happy with her then we should also happy for him after all he is our friend " .

Manik clenched his jaw hearing them , he immediately took his phone and try to call Nandini but as usual she does not pick up the call .

He angrily messaged her that he need to talk something urgent with her , after few seconds he recieved a message from her

In coffee house with friend .

He angrily hold the phone and marched towards his cabin to calm himself .

Nandini , soha and Alya who are looking at him hiding behind pillar get happy seeing his reaction .

Soha : wow nandini , what a plan .I think it's working .

Nandini smile then she walked toward Adi and his friends .

Nandini : thankyou so much all of you

Adi : there is nothing in front of what you did for us . We owe our life to you .

Soha and Alya look at each other , they understood what he was saying .no matter how Arrogant nandini look but behind her Arrogant face their is a soft hearted Nandini who always ready to help anyone .

She helped these boys when they did not have money to pay fees and no accommodation . She pay their fees , provide accommodation and help them to get a part time job so , they don't depend on others for anything ..

This is Nandini for them , that' s why they always support her whatever she does .