part 3

The next morning Manik opens his eyes, he has a throbbing headache. He looks around and is shocked to see Nandini beneath him and the most shocking thing is they both are naked and he is still inside her. He closed his eyes painfully, then he tried to come out without giving her pain but his effort go in vain as she hisses in pain. Nandini opens her eyes and looks at Manik who is looking at her full of concern. She acts confused and said: "Sir ".And start crying.

Manik hurriedly gets up from her and wears his pants. Then he took his shirt and give her to wear. She is wearing her shirt and he turned another side to give the privacy. Nandini is buttoning the shirt, she murmurs: "Why he is behaving like this, I mean last night he has seen everything but still turning to another side like a girl . Nandini you have to work very hard ".

After wearing the shirt, Nandini said in a crying voice: "Sir,  I have worn the cloth ".Manik turn toward her, he looks at the white bed sheet which is full of her virgin blood. He looks at her with guilt and said: "Nandini, I am sorry about last night. I am sorry,I don't know what get into me that I behaved like this ".

Nandini start sobbing and said: "It's not your fault you were drunk maybe someone spikes your drink. But what will happened to me, I look modern but my thoughts are traditional. I want to give my first time to my husband now what happened to me. Who will marry me?".

Manik feels bad seeing her cry, he walks toward her. He sits on the bed and cup her face and said: "Listen I am sorry. Please don't cry I will take your responsibility . We will get married . I will marry you ".She nods wiping her tears and placed her chest on his chest. He starts rubbing his back while she pretends to cry ".

After that, he carried her to the washroom, while she is smiling like a fool because this is what she wished for all her life. He placed her under the shower, give her the clothes, and left the washroom. Then they get dressed and come outside. Then Manik asked her: "Should I drop you on my bike ?".

Nandini shook her head and said : "No sir I have my car but I am a little weak . I mean I think I can't drive . You are understanding because of last night ".Manik rubbed his neck and said: "No problem, I will drop you ".She nods and then gives him the car keys and walks to her car. Manik starts walking behind her. He looked at her luxurious car and stopped on his path. He starts thinking she belongs to a very rich family and he hails from a middle class, how will she manage with him . He sighed and sit in the car and drove the car to her home .His insecurity increases looking at her house, not house but palace . Here she lives in a palace and how will she spend her life in his 2BHK house. He drops her and took the cab to his house.

Author note

Please vote, comment, and follow.

Please follow my Instagram account: anonymous_writer00000