chapter 18

Today is their wedding anniversary. Manik take her to the beautiful roof top resturant , nobody is ther except them .
They eat the dinner peacefully , after dinner Manik bend on his knees and said softly to Nandini : Nandini , I want to say something . I love you Nandini , I don't know when I fall for you . But I Manik Malhotra is madly in love with you , and want to spend my whole life with my beautiful wife .

Nandini has tears listening to him , this is what she always wanted to hear from him . She wiped her tears and said bending to his level : I love you too Manik , but there is something I want to say or confess .

She took a deep breath and said.: Manik , I love you from the moment , you entered the college as my professor . my only aim to get you and when I heard about your engagement I completely broke down and having no other chance , I spiked your drink and that night ".

Before she could complete Manik slapped her hard , she fall on the floor .Manik hold her hand tightly and said : how could you do this , you know how guilty I was , you don't love me . I am just your obsession which you want in any way .I hate you Nandini ". Completing the sentence he left the place , leaving devasted Nandini behind .

Nandini is crying ,Soha and Alya tried to console her. Alya asked her : why did you tell him when he confessed his love for you .

Nandini said while sobbing : I don't want any lie between us , what if he get to know about this after sometime .We knew truth always win , I don't want this " .

They understand her point and know somewhere she is right , they hugged her to calm her down .