chapter 16

One week passed , Manik' s mother make Nandini to do all households chore .She does not know to cook so , she asked her to learn cooking through videos .
Nandini was having difficulty to do household chores but she was doing for Manik as she does not want him to sandwiched between mother and wife .

One day , her mother in law call her to make tea. She prepared tea and come and see her mother in law is sitting with Priya .she get angry but control herself and serve the tea and left . But she think to hear their conversation , so she hide behind the door and listen the conversation between them

His mother to priya : don't worry priya , only you will be my daughter in law . I am torchering that girl so much she will leave him one day and if not then I have to do heart attach drama and he will agree with all my demand .

Nandini hear everything and left for her room .

In evening , Nandini is ironing the clothes , when her mother in law bring the bundle of clothes and asked her to press .

When she was going , nandini asked her to stop .her mother in law look at her and her shocked when she put the hot press on her hand and start screaming ; mom , please leave .

Manik who just entered the house rushed toward them and shocked to see Nandini standing while holding her burned hand .

Manik hurriedly run toward her and hold her hand : nandini , are you okay ? How does this happen?

Nandini hugged him tightly and siad ; mom , mom she did . She wanted me to leave this house as she wanted you to marry Priya maam and I am refusing to leave you.

She finished the sentence and faint in his arm , he picked her in his arm .

His mom trying to explain herself : she is lying manik , I am saying I did not do anything .

But manik gave deaf ear to her and leave outside for the college .

After three hours , manik entered the house while holding nandini whose hand is bandaged .

Manik look at his mother and said : mom , it would be better if you go and stay in the village . Sia will live with you and next month she is going to other city for her further studies , there she will stay in the hostel .

His mother get shocked to hear him : you are throwing me for this girl .you don't love me but this girl .

Manik get irritated: mom stop it , after your today stunt you both can't stay together . I was watching how you are behaving with her whole week but I was quite as nandini told me that she will manage everything but not anymore . You know this is criminal case if she was she can complaint against you for domestic violence .

Mom, I can't let her to bear everything just because she is my wife so , it would be better if you go to village and don't worry I will visit every.month and fulfill all my duty as your son but I cant ignore that she is my wife.

Please pack the luggage , you both are leaving tomorrow morning .

Manik left with nandini .

He make her sit on the bed and make her drink turmeric milk .

At night , nandini look at Manik who is sleeping peacefully .she get up from the bed slowly and come out of thr room and walked toward her mother in law room

She entered and saw her mother in law is packing her luggage , she said : mom , you need any help .

His mother look at her angrily and said : you how dare you to come here . You will never live happy after separating mother from son .

Nandini make face and said : o please it's your fault . You know I have so many servant at my house still I am doing all your work because I love your son still you tried to separate him from me .

If I separated your son from you then I am villian but you were also going to do the same thing but it was your love why ?

Think about this , and yes . I am here to tell you just take care of you and don't about manik . I love him so much that I cant let any problem to come near him .

She left while her mother in law look at her retreating back .