chapter 12

Manik opened his eyes , there is still dark outside .He then took his phone and check the time , it's 3 in the night .

He cursed himself after seeing Nandini in his arms that to naked . He shook her , after two try she get up and looked at him in confusion .

He look at her , she is looking breathtaking beautiful but she has to leave the room before anyone see them like this , he with great difficulty said :" nandini , leave the room before anyone see us " .

Nandini look at him with hurt , he was telling her wife to leave like she is some dirty secret . She with anger face , wear the clothes and leave the room .  Manik look at her retreating back and understand she was hurt because of him .

The next day , Nandini avoided him . They only talk when he bring emergency pills for her . she took the pill without saying anything .

After four  days of avoidance , he finally decided to talk to her .

He took her to the beach . They are sitting on the sand , it was evening and cold water are touching their feets .

Manik cleared his throat and said :" I know you are angry with me because of that night , Nandini you are my students and we have a huge age difference " .

He paused for few second to see her reaction but she was sitting emotionless and keep looking at the sea , he continued :" this was very difficult for me , it was very difficult to make everyone understand the situation in which we get married even my family . If anyone get to know about our marriage then it will spoiled out reputation and your career , they will kick both of us from the college because this is unethical . I don't want this , I want to have  a normal and peaceful future with you without any past baggage even though for this we have to struggle for one years , you are getting my point " .

Nandini look at him , she think for a while and said :" but that does not mean you did something like this to me , I am your wife not prostitute . That day you asked me to leave the room like I was prostitute who you threw out when you were satisfied using her body . You could not understand the pain" . She could not complete the sentence and break down into tears . Manik immediately engulf her in his arms and rubbed her back to calm her , he keep saying sorry to her .

Nandini broke the hug and said :" I can understand what are you trying to say but that does not mean I will keep my self respect at stake . I am your wife , you threw me out of room at night . Your mother and sister are planning your wedding in front of my eyes , you can't understand my pain . So , now understand I am just burden to you ".

She look at him and said taking a deep breath :" I am giving you time to think , your and priya maam marriage is fixed 5 of next month . I am leaving for the hostel , I will stay there you have time to think . What do you want , if you want to priya maam and think this marriage as burdens then you can send the divorce paper otherwise if you want me in your life then tell your family about me " . She finished the sentence and left for the hostel leaving behind confused and sad Manik .

In the hostel ,

Soha : what ! You leave Manik sir ? You did so many things for him for what ? So you can leave him one day .

Nandini smile faintly and said : he was taking me for granted , I married him because I love him but that does not give him right to treat me as trash . In this way , he will marry that girl because he can't hurt her mother . And moreover his mother does not like me , I have to make him stand for me .

Alya : what if he divorced you

Nandini smirk and said :it will not happen , I have a plan

Alya and Soha shook their head because they knew her plans are out of the world type .