chapter 11

Few days passed , for a change Nandini started to adapt Manik life style .

She entered the kitchen and saw Sia is putting pan on gas , she asked excitedly : " sia , what are you doing ?" .

" Preparing coffee for bhai " : sia said looking at nandini . Nandini think for a while and said :" can you teach me how to make coffee? " .sia first refused saying she is guest but she accepted after her request .

Then she started teaching her and she prepared the coffee according to her instructions . After preparing coffee she made her way toward Manik' s room .

She entered the room and give coffee to Manik , he look at her with suprise and said :" you don't need to prepare coffee or do any household chore , I want you to focus on your study only " .

" But I am your wife and want to do something for you as your wife , and now stop lecturing and tell me how is coffee ?' : she said with a pout .

Manik smile looking at her cute face , he took a sip of coffee and said :" umm it's nice .must say you are quick learner " . nandini smile .

Next day , Nandini is sitting in the canteen with Soha and Alya .

" It's been twenty days of our marriage and manik did not touch me or do something romantic " : she complained to her friends .

" Nandini relax , maybe he wanted to give you space and time to accept this marriage , he did not know how madly you are in love with her " : Soha said trying to console her .

Alya said with a smirk :come on nandini. You are our nandini , you get what you want , if he was not taking steps toward you then you approached him. After all he is man and you are his wife ,  seduce him " .Nandini look at her and said winking at her :" correct " .

At night , it was ten . Nandini look at Sia who is sleeping . She is silently come out of the room and walked to Manik ' s room .

She entered the room and said :sir , I have doubt on this topic , please explain it to me ".

Manik look at Nandini who is wearing short and sleevless top , he was mesmerized seeing her . Nandini smirked seeing his reaction .She again said in a sweet voice :" sir , where are you lost ?' .

Manik shook his head and asked her to sit on the bed and take the book .

Few minutes passed , Nandini pout thinking that manik is not doing anything and topic is almost finished  . Something clicked in her mind , she took the glass of water and start drinking the water .

Manik look at her , she is looking so sexy while drinking the water , the water droplet passed through  her lips and fell on her neck  . She was in wearing deep cut top , nandini look at Manik with corner of her eyes . She smirk seeing his reaction and said : okay , thank you sir . I am going ".

She is going to get up but Manik hold her hand and pull her toward him . He make her lay on the bed , and hovered her .

Nandini said with fake innocence :" sir , what are you doing ? " .

Manik kiss her neck softly and said : not sir , call me manik " .nandini smile and he started giving wet kisses on her neck while she hold the bed sheet tightly .

He captured her lips and started kissing her passionately , nandini started responding him . After sometime he remove her top and then unclasped her bra . He bring his mouth to her nipples and start chewing and sucking her nipples . She was just moaning his name feeling so much of pleasure .

After that he removed her lower and panty , and come out of his clothes .He hovered her again and entered into her , she is going to scream when he put his palm on hrr mouth and said :dont shout , this room is not sound proof , mom or sia will hear you " .

Nandini nodded while manik started moving keeping his hand on her mouth . After sometime he come out of her and lay on other side and slept taking her in his arms