part 7

Nandini is sitting in front of mirror with sad face , Soha asked her :" what happened Nandini , you should be happy that you are getting married to Manik sir .love of your life then whats the problem ".

Nandini pouted and said :" I know but look at me , this is far from my dream marriage . I thought Manik will come on white horse while I would be wearing Manish Malhotra lehnga , it was like a royal wedding and here no one is there .And here I am wearing this red color saree ". Alya rubbed her arms and said :" atleast , you should be Happy you are marrying him after so many hurdles" .she nodded thinking Alya is right and one day they will marry in grand way when Manik will fall for her .

Then the she walked toward the mandap where manik is waiting for her , she look at him he is sitting here without any emotions .

She sighed and the priest started chanting the mantras , after completing the pheras they sit on their place .Manik fill her hairline and then tied nuptial chain and finally priest announced them husband wife.

Nandini hug Alya and Soha after marriage finish then Manik said :" Nandini, I need some time to tell my mother about our marriage so , if you don't mind we will stay in the hotel tonight " .Nandini nodded but she is happy from inside because she wanted to spend alone time with him .

But all her dream crashed seeing the hotel room , it was normal room . She think they will stay in honeymoon suite. She always stayed in seven star hotel whenever she travelled and here she is in her three star hotel on her first night .

Manik read her expression , he said :" I am sorry , this month my budget is little tight that's why I can afford only this ".

Nandini see his embarassing face , she immediately masked her experession for him and said : " it's okay , I mean the most important thing for me is you are with me " .

A smile come on his face listening to her then he asked her to change the dress and rest. Nandini change into her pink color night suit . Manik look at her , she is wearing pink color night suit with vermilion and nuptial chain , he find her cute .

She lay down on bed and waiting for Manik , Manik lay at the edge maintaining a safe distance with her . He slept because of tiredness but she keep looking at him with lot of love and adoration .

She keep looking at him till sleep over took her .

...
Next update after 100 votes and 10 comments .

Sorry for absent , I will try to update regularly .