chapter 14

Nandini entered inside her hostel room , she is staying alone. she walked inside the washroom and come out wearing bath robe .

She stepped out of the washroom and shocked to see Manik here , looking at her furiously .

She asked him : what are you doing here sir ?

He cut her off and asked : tell me , who is that boy ?

She smirk inwardly and walk toward dressing table and said while combing her hair : o that , he is Adi .My new friend and he really like me so , I am thinking to date him because

Before she could complete he turned her toward him and slam his lips on her . He was kissing her Passionately while kissing her , he open her bath robe and she is naked infront of him .

He pushed her toward the wall and open his belt and remove his pant and boxer and entered into her without warning . she is going to scream but he put his palm on her and said :don't somebody hear us

And he started thrusting roughly , she was in pleasure and just bite her lips to suppress her moaning .

He was thrusting and keep repeating ; you are mine Nandini .my wife , Nandini Manik Malhotra .

After sometime he take her to the bed and make love to her .

After three hours of passionate love making , they are lying in each other arms .Nandini said : are you ready to take me home and accept me as your wife .

He looked at her and nodded :yes , I am sorry for everything .I should understand your point of view,  I am thinking about my family but I forget you are also my family and as it's my duty to keep you happy and fulfill my responsibility towards you

Nandini smile listening and sleep in his arms peacefully after so many days .

Note

Hey ! My book ' forced marriage ' is on booknet . If you want to read the book for free then follow me on instagram .

The first person who follow me on instagram will get a chance to  read the book for free .