part 6

Nandini is standing on the edge of the terrace , she is waiting for Manik thinking : " Manik , where are you .It was so cold and my leg is also paining ".

Nandini sighed in relief hearing Manik worried voice , she smirked . Manik worriedly said : " Nandini , what are you doing . please get down from there ".

Nandini tuned toward him with teary eyes : " Sir , I don't want to come between you and priya mam . I ...I missed my periods and when my father saw it they ..they slap me and threw me out of his house .Now I don't have any home and any other place to live so , it will be better if I die " .

Manik get shocked listening to her pregnancy , he come out of the shocked hearing her crying , he composed himself and said :" Nandini , don't cry .I am here for you . We will get married now , you don't need anyone I am here for you ".

Nandini dance inwardly but she maintain her sad face and said :" No , I don't want to come between you and Priya maam ".

Manik walk little closer :" Nandini it's not like I am in love with her , it was arranged marriage but you are my responsibility .you are not coming between us .please  think if you are pregnant , you are risking our unborn baby life ".

Nandini smile listening ' our unborn baby ' , then she smile fully and nodded her head and said :" she is coming " , Manik help her come down and hugged her tightly . He is at ease seeing her safe and sound . Nandini feel like dancing seeing him hugging her that to in conscious state .

After sometime he break the hug and said :"I will call my friend and ask to prepare our marriage  . let's get married " . Nandini nodded sadly while Manik call his friend for marriage preparation .