chapter 15

Nandini is looking at Manik who is looking so tense and worried , they are standing in front of his house gate and they are going to inform his mother about their marriage .

Nandini hold his hand and assure him through eyes , Manik look at him and nodded .He took a deep breath and said :" let's go" .he hold her hand and open the gate.

His mother and sister are sitting with Priya and her family .They all get shocked to see them holding each other hand .

There was an awkward silence , Manik mother spoke breaking the silence :Manik , what is this ? Why are you holding her hand ? Priya is here , your in laws are here and you are doing these things leave her hand .

Manik speak gaining the courage :mom , I cant leave her hand , she is Nandini my wife .

Everyone get shocked , his mother asked : what are you saying , wife . She is your student , how could you do some thing like this .

Manik took a deep breath : mom , I am sorry but I love her and I don't want to lose her son, I get married .

His mother get angry and slapped him hard ; how  can you something like this , she is your student .she is younger than you chii . Shame on you ..

Nandini tightly closed her fist  to control het anger while Manik lower his head in shame .

Priya parents get angry and drag priya out of the house saying this marriage is call off , Nandini smile remembering the day when priya took her manik if front of her eyes.

Then his mother scolded them and taunted them and swear to never accept her as her daughter in law .

In manan room

Manik said softly : nandini , I know mom is harsh but please don't mind her words .

Nandini smile and said : don't worry , she is like my mother too and I willl do everything for you .

Manik smile listening to her , they are looking to each other when his sister come to their room and informed that mom is calling Nandini .

His mom room

His mom : listen , if you want to be my daughter in law then you have to follow all my orders .

Nandini nodded

His mother smile evily and said : okay , drop your college and you will do all the household chores .

Nandini get shocked but she agreed for Manik .then her mother in law warned her to not to tell anything to manik .

She nodded and left for manik or their room . she is happy , now she will live with him without any restriction .