Part 5

Sorry for the late update again, I will try to update one more chapter today.

Please follow me on my Instagram page:anonymous_writer000000

.............

Manik is going to sleeping when he received a message, he picks up his phone and reads the message, this is from Nandini. He hurriedly opens the message and starts reading it.

~Sir, I am sorry. I am the reason behind all your problems, and I know I am coming between you and your love  I mean Priya ma'am. I know you don't want to get married to me, you are doing it half-heartedly. You just want to take responsibility, and I don't want to become a burden on you. It is better I will die so, at least you will live your life happily. I can't live like this ".

Goodbye 

Nandini (your student ) 

After reading the letter, Manik rushed to stop Nandini. He starts calling her but she is not picking up the call.

On the other side, Nandini is lying on the bed, she is in the hostel room of Alya along with Soha. Nandini smirks seeing Manik calling her.

"Nandini, you are such a bitch .Why are you troubling him if you love me . Poor him ": Soha said looking at her.

Nandini silent her phone and said: "So, it was his punishment for leaving me and go with that Priya. How dare he, moreover he will marry me after one year so, all my plan flop because I know he is very innocent his parents will definitely manipulate him and agree him to marry that Priya ".

They rolled their eyes at her words, she ignored their expression and put glycerin in her eyes. She finally picks her phone and said in a crying voice: "Hello, Manik sir".

Manik feel relief listening to her voice: "Nandini, where are you ? Don't do anything stupid ".Nandini smirk, and act: "Sir, I don't want to trouble you anymore ".

Manik sighed and said: "Please, Nandini. You are not a burden on me, Please don't do anything stupid and tell me where are you? You have my swear you will not do anything stupid. Now tell me where are you, I am coming ".

Nandini smile, she said: "Sir, I am at the hostel terrace ".She cut the call and look at Alya and Soha, she said giving a victory smile: "Plan successful".