2

Today Is annual function . Everyone is busy in enjoying the function .But one person is looking at the Manik with love and adoration.He is talking to one female teacher and it was difficult for her to not to hit the teacher .

She calmed herself thinking after tonight he will be mine .She smirk and gesture the waiter who give him spiked drink . Suddenly Manik feel his head is spinning .Nandini smile as her plan is working .

manik is start moving to the washroom to splash cold water on his face but Nandini come to him and act :" Sir , are you okay ".

Mahir with blurry vision look at Nandini , and said with difficulty :" I don't know what is happening .My head is spinning ".

Nandini again act and said :" wait let me help you sir ".

And give him the support and take her to her father office .Her  father is trustee of this college so he has one cabin and one small room attached with the cabin .Nandini has Keys of his office .She took Manik in her father office .

Then she make him drink the water , he was drinking the water while she was smirking .As in this water she has mixed the drug which increase his sexual desire .He start drinking the water while she was looking at him .Then she cup his face and huskily said :" are you okay sir ".

The drug kick in Manik system and he put his lips on her and start kissing her passionately .She get happy and wrap her arm around his neck and tried to kiss but he was too passionate and it was difficult for her to match him .

Then he is kissing her and with his other hand he unzipped her  mid length dress .Now she is only in her bra and underwear .He make her lie on the bed , he is looking at her with lust and desire while suddenly she started feeling shy .

She is going to cover her with her hand when he hold her hand and put above her head and claim her lips again .He keep sucking and chewing her lips .Then he get up and remove his shirt and hovered her again this time  he removed her bra then start chewing her nipples while she is moaning his name .After Sometime both are naked and he enter inside her breaking her hymen .She put her palm on her mouth as he was to rough and if she screamed whole college will hear .He without giving her time start moving while she is enduring the pain .She is consoling herself :" you are doing this for your love".After sometime he groaned and released himself .After three hours he fall on her chest .He sleep on her while he is still inside her .