Chapter 12

Today, there was a huge motion and noise in the Oberoi Mansion. It was being decorated beautifully in the theme of white and light yellow. After all, it was Dadi's birthday. Being the most loved and and the elder person of the family, her birthdays is not less than a festival for the Oberoi's.

Shivaay is excited but in double ways. First, obviously it's his Dadi's birthday and second, he'll meet her, again.He was in his room when he heard a knock at his door making him up look upto the door from his phone.

"May I come in sir?", the house help asked.

Shivaay nodded.

"Sir, I found this in your clothes.", he told.

Shivaay holds the thing from his hold and tells the servant to leave. She smiles looking at the object. It was Annika's bracelet. He was unaware of the fact the this bracelet was the reason for which she cried.

Shivaay smiled. He got her bracelet. It always jingles on her wrist. It's beautiful. Infact, it also had a name. The name was Chaand. It was Amrita's last sign. She told him that. Seemed like she is hell attached to this.

He kept the bracelet securely in his wardrobe drawer. Though, to be honest, he don't wanna return it to her. He wanted to keep it with cause it will always remind him of her. Even if she returns back to New York.

But why she wants to go back. Can't she stay here? But why is he getting affected?

Any ways, he'll return the bracelet to her, after all, it's so special for her.

                           *****

In the Goenka Villa too, everyone is getting ready to go to party.

Annika was having mixed feelings. On the one hand she was happy that she would be meeting Shivaay and on the other hand she was sad that it would be for the very last time. She need to leave, day after tomorrow, and return to never come back, and if she comes back, maybe she would have moved in or maybe not.

"Annika, you will be completely normal there. Shivaay bas tera dost hai.Nothing more.", Annika talked to her reflection the mirror. She urged herself to be normal.

After having a final look at herself, she descended downstairs. She was wearing a white sleeveless blouse with a white skirt. She had minimal makeup on. She paired the dress with oxidised jhumkas. She kept her wavy hair open. She had applied kohl and eye liner makeing her doe eyes look more perfect.

 She had applied kohl and eye liner makeing her doe eyes look more perfect

"Wow di! Today 10-12 boys will definitely propose to you.", Abeer complimented Annika gaining a slap in his chest.

"Don't talk nonsense and focus on studies, for which you are staying here.", she told.

She was happy listening to Abeer's comment. Indeed, she was looking really pretty today, as always.

But, she was upset too. Today is the last day she'll be spending with him. Infact, not even a proper day, just a few hours.