Chapter 29: Booking Eachother For Life

"This is the start of our sweet little story, the part where your page meets mine, no matter where our tales takes us tomorrow, our story will always be read."

It was the day of Shivaay and Annika's Roka ceremony. There was a huge hustle bustle in both the houses. The whole staff was busy along with the family members.

Annika's gang, comprising of Abeer, Aakriti, Tanmay and Kritika were standing in front of her room's door.

"She must be talking to Shivaay bhaiya...", said Abeer folding his arms on his chest.

"Na, she must be getting ready...", said Kritika.

"I am with Abeer..", said Tanmay.

"All of you are wrong...cause what I think, that she must be sleeping.", said Aakriti confidently.

"Fine, lets check...", Abeer said. They all enter the room via the spare keys.

And here, the bride, Annika was sleeping peacefully. Shivaay rightly called her as sleepy head. But here, she wasn't at fault. Both of them were conversing till late night over the phone.

"I won...", jumped Aakriti.

"Jiska roka hai, vo so rhi hai aur hum sab pagalo ki tarah kaam kar rhe hai...", Abeer rolled his eyes.

Four of them looked at each other and smirked. Aakriti and Tanmay get towards Annika's right ear and Kritika and Abeer went towards her left. "Wake up!", they shouted making Annika stand up with a jerk.

"What the hell!", she exclaimed as the people in front of her got into fits of laughter. "What was that? and what you all are doing in my room?"

"Madam, roka hai aaj aapka..",Tanmay said.

Annika came back to the real world. She glanced at the clock. "Shit...its 11, why didn't you guys woke me up before?"

Kritika stopped laughing. "Actually, we badly wanted to wake you up...but, uncle ordered us to not disturb his princess's sleep.", she pouted.

"Aww...", Annika pulled her cheeks.

"Chal, get up and get ready...", Abeer said.

"Yaa..you guys leave...I'll just take a bath..". All of them left.

Annika sits on the bed and looks for her phone. She finds it under the duvet. She takes it with someone snatches it away from her hand making her look up. "What was that Abeer? Give it back.."

"Na na na na na....I won't..", he kept the phone in his pocket.

She got confused and furrowed. "But why?"

He folded his arms in his chest. "Cause Rudy told me that you and Shivaay bhaiya were talking till late night and thus, woke up late and that too when everyone is preparing for you function."

She stood up and pointed her fingers at him, "So what, at least we are not that late okay. Give it back."

"No, we have decided that for today, you and Shivaay bhaiya will remain miles away from your phones..."

"This is not fair..", she snapped.

"Everything is fair in love and war....", he announced and ran away.

"Hau...Abeer ke bache...ruk, teri shaadi hote de.", she shouted.

"Abeer ka nahi...Abhay aur Sandhya ka bacha...", he shouted back from outside and she hits her head with her palms.

Here, in Oberoi Mansion

"Khanna, I need a phone right away...", Shivaay whispered to Khanna, who was standing still in front of him.