Chapter 38: Heck the Gold Digger

"It is not easy to be in love, there are trials and tribulations that one has to face each day, but I stay by your side because I want you. My desire to be with you supersedes everything else."

The next day, Annika entered the guest room to check on Yug. She had a plan going in her mind and according to her, it was the right time to execute it. After all, for how long will her family resist this person!

Yug was taking his medicine which Dinesh gave him. He smiled looking at Annika.

She goes and sits beside Yug on the stool. Dinesh was still present there, owing to the order he received from Abeer and that is, to never let Yug stay alone with Annika.

"How are you feeling?", she asked.

He smiled again, "Much better!". He held her hand which rested on her laps, "Don't you think its the right time to tell your family about our decision?"

His words made Annika grin widely inwardly. The fish is itself ready to get caught in the web! She withdraws her hand back and stood up, "Ya! Come"

He gave a satisfied smile and held his hand out, looking at her to help him to get up.

She didn't payed any heed to him. So what if he is injured or what! She had already done a lot for that guy she hates the most. Don't over expect. She did all those for the sake of his life and for humanity. If the insect called humanity wouldn't have existed, she would surely have thrown him out of the house till now, "Dinesh, help him out", she told.

Her gesture made him mad, obviously, inwardly! But he chose to remain silent. He convinced his mind telling it that maybe, she isn't comfortable yet. He got up when Dinesh offered his hand for support. He left Dinesh's hand. He can walk solely. Just that he needs support to get up.

Slowly, he made his way to the living area. Annika was still walking beside him, fiddling and messaging over her phone. She didn't minded giving him support or holding his hand even just for the sake that they are going to make a announcement related to their future.

The Goenka Family was in the living room. As usual, they frowned seeing their daughter with a person who spoilt her life. Still, they kept calm for the sake of Annika.

They head near the family members who looked at them anxiously.

"Papa,", Annika spoke, "Me and Yug are moving to New York together!", she dropped the bomb on the Goenka's.

Manish was not able to keep calm, "What?"

"Di, you can't do this!", Abeer retorted.

"Relax Abbi, Yug is a changed person. I trust him!", Annika supported.

"Anu but,", Sandhya tried to speak only to be stopped by Annika again.

"Its my final decision! We're leaving after four days. I have booked for the ticket already", she spoke.

Her words brought a genuine smile and proud on Yug's face. He was successfull in winning her trust back. He doesn't care about her family untill she is with him, or probably something else of her's with him! He smirked looking at Manish who was already at the verge of bursting.