Chapter 52: Vacation Diaries(ii)

The previous few days have been gratified. Spending time together, enhancing each other's importance, getting to know about each other to depths was something both Shivaay and Annika did. They discovered more about each other's interest, choices, future plans and expectations and how they want their life to turn out after a few years.

That day was their last day in Venice. Their magical honeymoon would be over and both of them would return back to India to resume their professional lives and commit to their commitments. Annika was starting her new job in India in the same company's India branch. 

This whole day, they were in their room cause they had plans to visit out during night. At their last day here, Shivaay wanted to discover the night life. 

Annika felt something warm on her forehead. She stirred slightly before opening her eyes slowly and seeing that it was Shivaay, kissing her good morning, perhaps, good evening. He was smiling down at her from where he was leaning over her. "Good Evening", he said, placing his next kiss on her lips ever so softly.

"Evening", she smiled feeling joy, "Why are you up from bed?"

"I ordered coffee and snacks", he told her, "And then I thought...", he said, leaning back down and kissing her neck slowly, "We could spend the evening in hot tub before going out", he whispered just under ear.

She tingled and pushed him back, grabbing the coffee mug, "I guess I don't have a swimsuit though", she said.

"I never said you need one", he grinned. She smacked his leg, "That only turns me on more when you smack me", he told her.

"I think I have a little catch up to do with Aakriti", she said, reaching to over her phone on the night stand.

His hand quickly caught hers and she gave him an amused look. He leaned over her again, careful to avoid the breakfast tray in between them, and kissed her with so much passion that she thought he quite literally might have taken her breath away. She just dropped her fork by this point and was clutching tightly to his shirt just to make sure he wouldn't move. He had his hands behind her back, lifting her up slightly so that he could get her as close as possible. When he ended the kiss, he rested his forehead against hers and smiled at how breathless she was, "I told you are all for myself until we reach back Mumbai", he whispered, just as breathless.

All she could do was to nod because no words would have come out even if she had tried to talk. The things that man could do to her.

*****

Annika ended up finding a swimsuit after all. Shivaay wasn't exactly happy about it, but she was already in hot tub when he walked inside with a mimosa and a plate of fruits. She had been in water  for almost five minutes and could already feel the tiredness seeping out of her shoulders and back. He was definitely a genius for suggesting a hot tub.

"Here", he said, handing her the mimosa before joining her. She took a drink before setting it down and leaning her head back, closing her eyes and enjoying the warm water around her.

"Best idea ever", she said with a smile.

He grinned. He knew it was a brilliant idea. He waded through the water towards her, taking a seat next to her. She opened one eye and looked at him. He was being so patient to be so eager. But she knew that he was ready to rip that swimsuit off her, "You look a lot more relaxed", he said, pushing a loose piece of hair out of her face.

She sat up and turned to look at him, "I am", she said, slowly moving to straddle his lap. Before he could even celebrate, she had grabbed his face  and kissed him passionately. She figured it was going to be payback for the passionate kiss he had given her earlier.

He didn't care what her motives was through by this point. He slid his hands up her back, fingering the strings holding her bikini top together. She smiled when she heard his eager moans fill her ears.

He attempted to undo the strings and when he couldn't, he got frustrated  and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her even close. He needed her so much, "Annika", he whispered against her lips, moving his hands to her hips and grabbing on to her swimsuit bottoms, ready to tug them down.

She crawled to his laps, giving him a slow and agonizing kiss.

"Hey Annika?", he whispered working his hands back up her back. He grabbed onto one of the strings and slowly pulled. She murmured something which he couldn't quite understand. He continued to kiss her, pulling her even closer with the arm he had securely wrapped around her waist. He kissed along her along her jaw, making his way to her ear, "I love you", he whispered.

She paused for a moment, halting her own feelings for pleasure. She knew that he loves her a lot. Yet he keeps on reminding her the same. No issues, she loves when he says those words. It gives you immense pleasure while being constantly being reminded that how loved you are, "I love you too", she whispered, earning her a gentle kiss against her neck. 

*****

Annika and Shivaay were wandering in the streets of Venice. They had an argument right now, still they were holding each other's hand and walking. It was almost ten in night. 

"Will you keep fighting or actually explore the night life?", he asked after thinking to end the issue.

"I will after you agree with me", she told. She stopped there and looked at him, "I don't want to argue with you", she kept her hands on her his cheeks.

He smiled and kept his hands on her cheeks, "Let's go there". The thing was that Annika wanted to go on the Iconic Legends and Ghosts tour. There's just something about it that makes the scariness exciting and enjoyable! This legend and ghosts tour combines the best of scary movie fun with a nighttime excursion in the beautiful city. The guide will show you the dark and hidden parts of Cannaregio, Venice, and tell you some of the legends that have haunted the city for centuries. This tour is a Venice highlight, and a great deal of fun. Enjoying it with your significant other only makes it better.

She was in a good mood again, "You feel terrified, right? You're scared", she teased him, "You worry that the spooky tales will make you afraid", she laughed.

"Shut up okay! I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi and I am not scared of anything", he told with a bunch of pride and confidence.

"I fear you do", she laughed again and ran off to the spooky haunted story session and places to find a guide.

While the Ghosty tour wasn't that bad, it was enjoying. The old buildings and tombs were kind of creepy but they actually gave a spooky vibe. Nonetheless, he listened to the tales which actually made her scared more that she thought that it would be.

"Look who's scared", he mocked her and left her hand as they were walking in the lonely streets of Venice to the Opera show.

She became alarmed and grabbed his hand back, "I ma not scared. I am just trying to process what that person actually said", she lied. She definitely was scared.

"I told you that the show would be a bad idea", he reminded her.

"Screw the show. We are going to the Opera right now", she said to him.

Hit the vote button if you like it!