Chapter 39: Lets Get Hitched!

"When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"

The horrifying day passed in a blink of an eye. Shivaay and Annika have came across all the hurdles in their path. And now, they are sure that they are totally head over heels for each other. Their lives are meant to be one and their trains are meant to run on the same track. With each other's constant support, immense trust on each other and love to the power infinity minus one, they have proved to a perfect blend for each other.

The next day, Shivaay and Annika were sitting at the hill top garden, "The Shivikan Top", as Annika fondly calls. Shivaay was sitting on the ground, much to his dismay, but she forced him to do so. Annika was laying on the ground with her head on his lap.

His one hand was caressing her hair and the other one was entwined with her hand. The feeling was peaceful and blissful. They are here together after so many days, with no barrier in between them. Everything is crystal clear.

She was feeling contended. She had came over her past completely. No more did she regretted dating a gold digger. Shivaay explained her that she had saved the life of other numerous gurls who could have possibly fallen of Yug's trap.

While she was thinking about the same, a thought caught her attention. She smiled widely and looked a bit up to meet his eyes, "Shivaay, lets get married!", she spoke instantly.

He looked at her in amusement. All of a sudden, she spoke that. Though he wanted the same, he can't force her to do it for his sake, "Baby, its true that our families are meeting today to have a future discussion but that doesn't mean that you'll forcefully push yourself to say a yes right away", he spoke with concern.

Annika took her head off his lap and moved up and sits properly in front of him crossing her legs. He too crosses his legs providing her space to sit. She smiled and held his hand in hers. Why does he care for her so much. She is blessed to have him, "What if I say that I am thousand percent sure about it?"

He smiled widely. She is ready and he was already ready for it, "Then we can rush to the temple where we first met and get married right now, right away!", he told grinning.

She chuckled, "Oh my goodness! The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi is ready to get married in a temple?", she told dis-believingly.

He laughed, "Chale fir?"

She slapped his chest, "Are you mad? But on a serious note", she bends to hug his waist tightly, "I don't want any other Tia, Mallika or Yug in between us. I am ready to get married and I am sure!", she assured him.

He in no time reciprocated the hug. He felt like his dream came true. Ever since he had fallen for her, he had always wished to have her by his side, "Even I want the same Annika"

She came out of the hug. She felt herself being emotional, "You know Shivaay, I have craved of us in the past few days. Thats when I realised that I want this badly"

Words were just not enough to depict Shivaay's feelings. For the first time ever in life, a desire to get hitched caught him. Obviously, he too wanted it badly, "So lets just tell them that we want this!", his cyan eyes twinkled.

She jumped with joy making herself fall in his embrace. He couldn't balance a sudden unexpected force and felt back in the ground with her on top of him. Both of them smiled. Her hair were felling on the face, hiding the enchanting view. He tucked her hair behind her ears.