Chapter 31: Unusual Frienship

"Oh! you're the ex? Nice to meet you, I'm the up-grade."

"Shivaay!"

The voice made the four of them turn around. Then they got another shock of their lives.

"Mallika?", Shivaay said being perplexed.

"Shivaay?", OmRu looked at him bewildered.

Mallika moves forward and hugs Shivaay while Annika, Om and Ru were still trying to digest the fact of her presence.

Shivaay breaks the hug and gathers courage to say something, "Mallika you here? And too in a bridal clothes?"

She ignores his question and hugs OmRu too. Finally, she spoke, "Guess what, I ran away from my wedding."

The other four gulped, what the hell is this girl trying to do. Rudy spoke, "Jija ji saath nhi aaye?"

"Seriously Rudy? Anyways, I am feeling hungry, I need food."

Om pointed at the pakodas at the table, "Have that."

"O think, ex-girlfriend and current girlfriend in front of each other.", Ru murmurs earning a smack on this head from Om.

"Pakodas? In Oberoi Mansion? Strange..", Mallika told astonishingly.

"Kisi ka asar hai...", Ru said.

"What?", Mallika questioned.

Ru shakes his head in negative. Annika was still trying to figure out things. She looked everywhere but Shivaay. He was trying to frame out explanations she would be demanding and he was supposed to answer. He scratched his temple anxiously. Just then, Mallika notices Annika.

She smiled brightly, "Hi! I'm Mallika."

Annika too smiled back in the same way, "Hi! I'm Annika.". Just then, a message pops in her phone. "Shivaay, Niketan is here, I'll just sign the papers and come.".

He literally have no idea what Mallika is doing here. First Tia and now her, thank god Annika knows about her otherwise, she should have surely stabbed him.

He was looking for explanations he will have to give her once she confronts me. Her face was serene as always. She could see, she was a bit confused at the beginning but now she looks normal.

Still, he needed to talk to her.
Finally, it was the moment when he could talk to her about the mess which just came up. Nyah, Mallika is not a mess, but her entry is.

"Lemme come with you.", Shivaay said hoping to exchange few words with her.

She nods and before they could leave, his duffer brother prompted. "Bhaiya wait, we'll go with her."

"No..", Shivaay said but no use, the had already left leaving him alone with Mallika. What is he supposed to do? Work on Mallika's presence or on the theory he need to give to Annika.

There, OmRu were following Annika. She was cool, as if nothing is wrong. Both of them thought that she wasn't aware about Shivaay and Mallika's past.

"Annika Bhabhi!", Ru stopped her.

She turns around,"Yups?"

"Do you know who she is?", he asked.

"Mallika", she replied casually.

Om asked, "Ya but do you know who she is to Shivaay?"

"His ex, right?", she replied.

"You knew about her?", Om questions.

"Ya, Shivaay himself told me about her. Anyways, I'll just come". She left for outside.

Here, Shivaay was walking to and fro and Mallika just gazed him being clueless.