Chapter 18

"I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew that I'd be dreaming of you. But I woke up this morning with a smile cause you weren't a dream anymore"

After that incident, everyone in Oberoi Mansion had started liking Annika even more. Everyone looked forward to make her their daughter in law. They thought that only Annika can handle someone as Shivaay. She cares for him, she is lovely, she is respectful, she is someone who can face Shivaay fearlessly, just as Dadi wanted.

Here Annika reaches Goenka Villa. She was so freaking happy. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach as she had read in many of the romantic novels. Never ever in her life she had witnessed or experienced such feeling . All she could think is Shivaay, Shivaay and Shivaay. She come out of the car and was jumping here and there. She was feeling like she is on the top of the world. She wanted to scream and tell the world that she is in love, "What's wrong with you, Annika? What are you doing to me, Shivaay?", she whispered to herself.

She went inside the house and saw Martha. She goes to Martha. holds her hand ,twirls her around and started doing couple dance with her and started singing too, "Pyaar ho, jab pyaar ho, har baar ho, tumse hii"

Martha was confused at her antics, "What happened Ma'am? Why are you so happy?", she questioned. She was astonished to see Annika like that. Yesterday only, she had seen her sobbing, her face was head and puffy and today, she is shining or say glowing.

Annika spoke with light in her eyes, "Something magical just happened, Martha". Saying so, she moves towards the hall.

Martha smiled, "Jesus, just keep her happy like that", she touched her sacred cross.

In the hall, Annika was happily jumping and continuously singing. She didn't realised that Manish was sitting on the couch.

Listening to her singing, he felt perplexed, "What happened, Princess?"

Being still lost in her thoughts, "Love", she replied in a dreamy voice.

Manish eyes almost bulged out of the sockets, "What?"

Annika bit her tongue and shooted herself several times in her head, "I meant Aakriti, she is in love", she offered the lamest excuse. She has always used Aakriti to cover up for her amusing tactics. Her tongue is never in her control.

Manish didn't bye her excuse, "If I am not wrong, she is already engaged, right?"

"Ya, I meant that she is in love with her finacé, its not wrong to love your finacé, right?", she told praying to bappa to save her from futher mess.

Manish was still not convinced, "Princess, are you okay?"

She smiled and sat beside Manish keeping her head his chest, hugging him close, "Just chuck it papa. Tell me tat you were supposed to fly to London, right?"

He caressed her hair, "Ya, the flight got delayed"

She looked up to face him, "You were supposed to leave by your private jet"

"The fog didn't allowed it", he informed.

Annika grew sad, "Kya papa, I wanted you to leave and come back as soon as possible so that I could share my happiness with you", she thought.

Manish informed her about his flight which was later tomorrow evening. He heated the food for her and she wished him good night and went to her room carrying the dinner plate with her.

*****

Shivaay was constantly smiling and moving to and fro in his room. He was recalling his each and every moment with Annika. Om and Rudra were sitting on the bed and were laughing at him.