-°~Chapter 1~°-

Word count: 1,050

Okay heads up, this story is really dark and there will be a lot of sensitive topics such as selfharm, Depression, and r*pe, there will be more but these are the worst.

Please don't read if you don't like it or can't handle it!

I'll put a warning before such things, but this story is dark so read at your own risk!
---------------------------
No one's POV:

Katsuki gave a low growl as he looked at all the people that were around, he was forced to go to the mall with he's "friends" to get some stuff for whatever fucking reason.

God he hated people.

Though there was really only one that he would willingly stay close to, protect, love... Kill for... He'd do anything for him, but of course if he'd be like that towered someone who'd he swore he hated things would go down hill for him very quickly.

You see he wasn't what you would call... A hero per say.

He's killed a lot of people for hurting him, or even getting close to him or he's things, and it just so happens that one of he's things went to school with him, though he was very lovable so it took everything in Katsuki not to actually end everyone's life.

That'd change very soon though.

As Katsuki remembered what he needed he went around the mall getting things, first he got rope, then a gag, he's favorite lotion, ingredients for katsudon along with hot sauce, and razors.

Everything else he'd need was already at he's home, or I guess I should say second home seeing as he has a whole other home he's parents gave him when he had a particularly bad day, so now instead of visiting he's old hag he just gose to he's little living space.

Desiding to just ditch he's "friends" go gose to he's home to put everything in place, as he made he's way there he could feel he's phone going off every five seconds, which pissed him off.

Angerly he fished he's phone out of he's pocket before unlocking he's phone, no surprise it's from the group chat between him and the idiots that's supposed to be he's friends.

------
(There texting now✨)

RockySharky:
Hey guys have you seen
Bakubro? I've tried texting him
for 10 minutes now :((((

MamaMina:
No? Weren't you supposed to
keep an eye on him???
That's bad parenting Kiri :/

Spiderman:
OHMG Kiri is a bad parenting????

RockySharky:
WHAT! NO!
I just kinda got destracted
by the hair dye...
Then he wasn't theRe😭

Pichu:
Nah give it a minute
He'll respond to tell us all
to shut up soon

MamaMina:
I mean
Yeah your right it's already
been going for a little bit, I
doubt it'll take much longer-

Spiderman:
Yeah your right.
how much longer do you
think it'll take?

Pichu:
oOo we beating now?
Beting*

RockySharky:
LMAO-
Uh but I bet 1$ that he'll
respond in the next 10 minutes.

Pichu:
1$?
Cheap scape.

Spiderman:
I bet 5$ that he'll respond in
like 4 minutes

MamaMina:
I bet 10$ that he'll respond
in like 2 minutes flat.

Pichu:
I bet 20$ he'll respond any
second now!

Spiderman:
Oh your feeling lucky?

Pichu:
Yeah I am!

Creeper?AwMan!:
WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP!!

Spiderman:
DAMN IT!

MamaMina:
Aw come on!

RockySharky:
Good thing I only lost 1$...
OH BAKUBRO WHERE R U????

Creeper?AwMan!:
I'm on my way home dipshit.

Pichu:
What??? y?????

MamaMina:
Why you heading home????

Spiderman:
Damn I didn't wanna be ditched :/

RockySharky:
Bakubrooooooooooo
Come backkkkkkk T-T

Creeper?AwMan!:
I'm not coming back I've
already gotten everything
I need so fuck off idiots!

RockySharky:
BUTTTTTT-

Pichu:
Haha butt

Spiderman:
Dude not right now-

MamaMina:
Alrighty but we're about
to get spicy curry~!

Pichu:
We are?????

MamaMina:
👁️👄👁️🔪

Pichu:
I mean we are!!

MamaMina:
Better.

RockySharky:
Yeah come on bakubro!
It'll be extra spicyyyyy!!!

Creeper?AwMan!:
No.

Spiderman:
Damn-

MamaMina:
But BakuBabe!!

Pichu:
GUYS I AM STUCK IN
THE CLAW MACHINE!!!

MamaMina:
WHAT?!!!

Spiderman:
Damn it not again!

RockySharky:
DENKI HOW TF DID YOU
MANGE THAT THIS TIME?!!!

Pichu:
I JUST WANTED A PIKACHU
PLUSH!!!

Creeper?AwMan!:
Dumbass.

-----
(No longer texting✨)

After he sent that text he turned off notifications for that group chat before pocketing he's phone then opening he's door.

He brought the bags of stuff over to the counter before placing it down, he started to take everything out, first he out away the ingredients, then he put the rope along with the razors into the middle drawer of he's nightstand, then he went into he's quest bedroom and put the lotion along with the gag in there.

Once he was done with that he went down to the basement, where he'd be keeping he's precious lover.

Turning on the light Katsuki went to the room he'd be keeping him in (the basement is made to be like a second floor but, you know underground), in said room was everything he'd need for he's teddy bear, and of course things for hemself seeing as he'd probably be down here with him every night.

Katsuki began to look around, just to make sure everything was in place before he brought him over, he needed everything to be perfect other wise he might lose him.

The whole room was checked, he was making sure he didn't leave anything that could be used for him to escape or hemself, he made sure the furniture was still bolted to the ground, he made sure all the clothes he'd got/taken from him were safely tucked away in there rightful place, made sure the bed was made, the locks on the outside of the room to keep him from leaving were all good, then he went to the bullet proof mirror he had placed in the room along with bolted to the wall to see if anything would happen if he went at it, and when it stayed in place he gave a nod of approval.

Everything was ready.

Fishing out he's phone from he's pocket he looked threw he contacts to find he's Soulmates name, when he found it he smirked before dialing the number and putting it to he's ear, around the 2 ring he picked up.

"Kacchan?"