-°~Chapter 6~°-

Word count: 1,018
---------------------------
No one's POV:

It was officially 2 hours after the beating, the actual beating lasted a total of 2 and half hours which somehow landed with him on the floor sometime into it then after Katsuki was satisfied with Izuku's scared, shaking, beaten body he left to take a cooler.

Which left Izuku on the floor to try and collect hemself, the whole beating wasn't as bad as he's delt with before but between him starving hemself, and not being able to train for awhile he was lossing strangth rather quickly, which meant any type of beating would leave him on the floor trying to get up.

Though Izuku didn't wanna see what Katsuki would do if he saw him, so he grabbed a blanket and got under the bed, he covered hemself up and somehow he got comfortable even with the chain around he's neck, he felt at peace and safe for the first time he's been here, so he feel asleep without much trouble.

-----

Katsuki toss and turned in he's bed up in he's own room that wasn't in the basement, he couldn't sleep without Izuku by he's side, he tried listening to the sound track of Izuku's moans that he'd recorded when Izuku bought hemself a new toy to try to sleep but it didn't work.

He wanted to feel Izuku beside him.

But he was trying to punish Izuku even further for mentioning two other males in front of him, in he's arms as well!

Though the beating he got earlier should've been enough... He did look pretty bad when he left him, so it'd probably be okay if he went to just sleep beside him right? Right.

So without any hesitation he got up out of he's bed and made he's way to the basement, he opened the door then started to make he's way to Izuku's room, when he arrived he saw the lights were still on which meant Izuku probably hadn't fell asleep yet.

Opening the door he was expecting to find Izuku still on the floor or the bed, but instead he found nothing, no one.

Izuku wasn't there.

The blond started to panic as he found the greenette no where, he didn't bother lock the door but he thought Izuku was too weak to walk! He didn't think he'd fucking escape!!

Quickly he started to look around for Izuku all over the room hoping he'd find him, a whole 30 minutes of looking in every nook and cranny and still no Izuku mouther fucking Midoriya.

The only place he hadn't looked yet was under the bed, which he looked under not expecting to find anything, but then he saw he's precious bunny in a fetal position with a blanket held around him protectively.

He let out a heavy breath of relief, as much as he wanted to be mad about the whole thing he couldn't be, Izuku just looked so cute, he came to the logical conclusion that Izuku was to weak to get to the light to trun it off so he grabbed a blanket and rolled under the bed to get some sleep.

Perfectly logical!

So he went over to the light and turned it off, then it went over to a little light in the corner of the room that he put out of Izuku's reach becouse he couldn't baby proof a light like this then turned it on so it would give just enough light so Katsuki could see what he was doing, then he carefully got Izuku out from under the bed, just as carefully picked him up, and finally put him on the bed.

Once he knew Izuku was still asleep he started to clean up the room seeing as he made it a mess looking for he's little teddy bear, it didn't take long for him to finish cleaning the room and organize everything once again, so once he's done he looked at the clock on he's phone to see that it was midnight almost one in the morning, thankfully there was no school tomorrow.

Carefully Katsuki got behind Izuku, he got another blanket seeing as h didn't want to disturb he's little cacoon of safety he put the other blanket ever them then snuggled up behind him.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep.

----------

When Izuku woke up he thought he'd feel safe, but when he felt arms around him, The soft mattress under him, he didn't quite feel safe anymore.

Not that he has for these past few days...

Though he didn't do anything, even if he tried to get away he was still to weak from everything and he knew if things continued like they have for the past few days he wasn't sure if he wanted or even could survive.

Of course he wanted to survive so he could see he's boyfriends smile one more time, so he could be in there comforting hold, god how he longed for them to kiss him again, but he had hope, he knew they'd find him, they had to! So he would just have to wait it out for however long it takes for them to find him.

That thought comforted him as he relaxed, he didn't even realize he's body had tensed and then he became very much aware of the pain.

He let out a hiss as he felt Katsuki tighten he's hold on him, right where a pretty nasty bruise was, the whole beating actually started off as bearable but then half way threw when he was thrown off the bed it wasn't just the harsh slaps of the belt, he started to kick, slap, punch, and over all just fucked him up in any way he thought of, thankfully he didn't use he's quirk though so that was a plus.

Izuku let out a breath as Katsuki let go ever so slightly which relived the pressure on he's bruise, then he got as comfortable as he could before trying to fall asleep.

He could hold on, he had to.

Hopefully he survived...