-°~Chapter 14~°-

Word Count: 1,111

I thought about actually writing this and finally decided to, so big ass warning y'all!

This will have forced sexual activity (aka Non-con) and mentions of beatings! don't like it, pls skip!
--------------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku wasn't sure why but he had a terrible feeling.

Ever sense he's woke up he's had a feeling something's gunna happen, at first he could ignore it but as the day went on he's gut would twist and turn, which affected he's eating a bit, then around the time Katsuki would be on he's way home he's stomach seemed to drop.

Something was gunna happen and he was sure it wouldn't be good.

Minutes later he heard the door open then Katsuki voice rang out threw the basement.

"Teddy bear I'm home~!" Katsuki yelled almost in a sing song type voice.

That wasn't good, not at all.

Soon enough Katsuki had opened up the door, Izuku was sitting on the floor messing with some string he had, it was from one of the many shirts, he had tugged on the lose string and ended up getting it without ruining the shirt so he now plays with it when anxious.

"W-Welcome home Ka-Kacchan" Izuku stuttered out.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you sense you've been doing so good on eating your meals" Katsuki stated, he had a sinister smile on he's face and it sent chills down Izuku's spine.

"O-Oh? What is it? Katsudon o-o-or maybe new lotion?" Izuku questioned, silently cursing himself for stuttering.

"Nope, even better, close your eyes and open your mouth okay?" Katsuki asked.

Even though Izuku really didn't want to he knew if he didn't he'd get beat, so he hesitantly closed he's eyes then opened he's mouth, he heard some sounds before he heard a zip, when Izuku finally made a connection on what was happening it was already to late, Katsuki's cock was in he's mouth.

Izuku's eye's shot wide open, he's hands flew to Katsuki's pants to try and push him away but Katsuki had a firm grip on he's head, mostly hair.

"Oh fuck yeah~ your mouth feels so good~" Katsuki moaned out as he made Izuku's head Bob up and down.

It burned, Izuku's throat hurt because of Katsuki's cock hitting the back of he's throat, it took so much power for Izuku to breath normally, he gagged but that only seemed to turn Katsuki on more.

Tears were poring out of he's eyes, he felt powerless and weak, like back in middle school, but he found this to be so much worse.

Though he'd be damned if he let Katsuki of all people try to take he's virginity, if he let him do this now he'd for sure lose it, so he did the first and probably the only thing he could do.

He bit down.

Very quickly Katsuki's cock was out of he's mouth and he was thrown to the side.

"Ow! What the fuck Deku?!" Katsuki yelled angrily as he held he's now hurting limp dick.

Even though Izuku's throat hurt, he spoke loudly "I don't want it! I don't want to have any sexual experiences with you!" He yelled loud and clear.

"The fuck you mean by that you stupid bitch?!" Katsuki yelled as he put he's dick away, he didn't want it just swinging when the mood (along with he's dick) was ruined.

"It means exactly that! I don't want you, not as a friend, not romantically, and defiantly not sexually! If I did we would be dating!" Izuku yelled angrily, no matter how much he's throat hurt he's mental state hurts more.

"We are dating." Katsuki stated lowly, obviously getting more and more angry, but Izuku wasn't finished.

"No. We're. Not." Izuku stated as slowly stood "You kidnapped me, you assaulted me sexually and physically, you took me away from everything I love, you've beaten me, and threatened me, so hear me clearly Bakugou, I hate you." Izuku was now right in front of him, the amount of venom that seeped into he's voice when he said those words was enough to tell anyone that he was beyond serious.

It was quiet, Izuku was glaring as Katsuki with unnameable hatred that it would've scared anyone else, though Izuku was surprised when he started to see Katsuki shake, then laugh, not even little giggles just straight up belly laughing that sounded sadistic, it made Izuku take a step back.

When he got a look at he's face he had a sadistic smile one he's face while tears streamed down he's face, he's pupils were tiny, barely there, while he's eyes shook, all and all he looked crazy, and Izuku doubted he wasn't.

Izuku took even more steps back as Katsuki started to calm down, he knew what he did would back fire but in the moment he didn't care, he did now.

"Oh Izu Izu Izu~ your gunna regret ever opening your mouth when I'm done with you" Katsuki stated, the same crazed look on he's face.

"Trust me, I won't." Izuku seethed back.

After a few minutes of silence Katsuki walked out, slamming the door behind him before he walked away, Izuku half expected him to not come back but sadly he did.

Though this time he had a bag full of stuff, Izuku already knew he wouldn't like whatever was in there so he quickly he ran to the closet and closed the door, he held the door nob firmly and planted he's feet in a just as firm position, quickly he heard Katsuki try to open the door, banging, yelling, kicking, everything was used to try to get Izuku to open it up, he even tried to use he's quirk but quickly realized after a few minutes that it wasn't working seeing as he made the room to where Izuku could leave, also adding to where Katsuki couldn't get in.

"DEKU OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU" Katsuki yelled furiously.

"NO FUCK OFF!!" Izuku yelled back, did he really think that'd work?

"WHEN I GET TO YOU I'LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU JUST TOOK MY COCK YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Katsuki yelled.

"I'D RATHER HAVE THREE GUNS STUCK UP MY ASS THEN YOUR FILTHY DICK IN MY MOUTH!!" Izuku yelled, and suddenly it was quiet again, which scared Izuku.

"....You'll fucking eat your words" Katsuki grumbled as he shook in pure anger before he stomped out.

Though Izuku didn't dare come out of that closest, he's not sure when but at some point he fell asleep.

Oh how much of a mistake that was...