-°~Chapter 4~°-

Word count: 1,007

I'm eating taco bell 😋🌯
---------------------------
No one's POV:

Izuku silently cried as he layed on the floor of the room he was locked in yesterday? An hour ago? He wasn't sure, he had fallen asleep or passed out becouse of lack of air and now he isn't sure how long it's been, though he knew it's been to long for he's liking.

He had tried everything, he looked everywhere for something to help him get out, he even tried to break the glass in the body mirror though he quickly realized it wouldn't break.

Everything was bolted in place, there was no windows, the door was tightly locked, everything in the closet was of he's clothes, missing clothes may he add, and knew clothes that were actually to he's liking, he took all he's belongings from when he arrived, that includes he's clothes, becouse when he woke up he was in knew more comfortable clothes.

Even though they were supposed to be comfortable they didn't feel like it, it felt scratchy and it made him feel uncomfortable, everything in the room did, nothing was comforting like the room was made to be like, but it was anything but to Izuku.

When he heard the door start to open he struggled to try and get away, as far away from the door as possible.

As soon as Katsuki had opened the door and seen Izuku trying to crawl away from the door he smirked, he placed down the food he brought for Izuku before looking back at the pathetic scene Infront of him.

"Aw teddy bear~ where are you going? ~" Katsuki asked as he got on he's knees, he grabbed Izuku's ankle before yanking him over to beside him.

Which made Izuku let out a sob as he was yanked over to he's kidnapper, Katsuki made Izuku lay on he's back before placing a hand on he's neck to keep him in place beside him.

"Didn't you miss me? Where's my welcome home de~ku?" Katsuki asked with a pout.

"K-Kacchan I don't know w-why your doing t-this o-or what I did to desireve t-this but p-please let me g-go, I-I'll never tell anyone j-just let me g-go" Izuku begged as he placed has hand over Katsuki's.

Though the blond couldn't help but smile, he looked so cute when he begged "Aw Izu~ I'm doing this becouse I love you~!" Katsuki said in a sing song type voice.

Swallowing all he's fear he spoke up again "People who love each other don't do this! T-This isn't love!" Izuku stated angerly, he knew love, this wasn't love, it was sickness.

Suddnly Katsuki raised he's hand and smaked Izuku clear across the face before grabbing he's jaw making the smaller boy look at him.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that or I won't just smack you understand bitch?!" Katsuki yelled as he glaired at Izuku.

Quickly the greenette nodded as to not anger the other man, with a tight squeeze to he's jaw Katsuki then let go before pointing to the bed, Izuku knew exactly what he was supposed to do so he quickly did it as to please Katsuki, he didn't want a reoccurrence of what he assumed was yesterday, Katsuki seemingly smirked in satisfaction before he went over to the food that he placed down before bringing it over to Izuku.

He placed it down infornt of Izuku "Eat up teddy bear~ it's been a whole day sense you've eaten and I wouldn't want that pretty body of yours to lose it's beautiful state Humm~?" Katsuki asked with an ever growing smirk.

"Right... He's seen me naked..." Izuku thought prefly, he shuddered at the thought of just how much he's seen, Izuku has done so much in he's bathroom alone, and assuming he watches guite frequently did he know what he did.. in he's room as well?

"Come on Deku, eat up, it's already cold from your earlier hissy fit." Katsuki stated iratated.

"C-Can you leave?... I-I don't like eating Infront o-of people..." Izuku asked timidly while he played with the food, it was chicken with rice.

Katsuki gave a tch before walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him, soon enough he heard the locks lock and Katsuki's steps walking away, even when he heard the basement door close he didn't touch the food, he didn't trust it.

It could be drugged, poised, have chilly peppers in it, he didn't know! So he didn't eat it, instead he took it off the bed and placed it on the nightstand, he wouldn't, couldn't!

"God damn it I wish I listened to Sero and Shinso... Sero and Shinso... Oh god are they okay?! Are the worried? Are they looking for me? No of course there looking for me! Probably worried, most definitely worried... Shinso can worry so much over the little things... Though I guess this time it would be justified... God Kacchan if this is some cruel joke..." Izuku thought bitterly to hemself, though he wished he didn't becouse now he longed for he's boyfriends...

He couldn't stop the tears from gathering in he's eyes, nor the heart breaking sob that left he's mouth as he thought about going back, he couldn't control the roar of pretest he's stomach gave as he completely ditched the food, he couldn't control any of it, he didn't have control of anything.

And that scared him, so much..

Slowly he made he's way to the closet, he chose some clothes before putting them on, once he did that he made he's way back to the to comfortable to be comfortable bed, he laid down and began to cry more.

"Sero... Shinso... G-God please come and get m-me... I miss you... Even though i-it's only been a day... J-just please save me..." Izuku begged before eventually falling into a restless sleep.

Unfortunately for him, someone was watching him...