-°~Chapter 10~°-

Word count: 1,031

Ahhhh sorry it took so long to update, I have been focusing on other books.. oops-
---------------------------
No one's POV:

Izuku gave a yawn as he involuntarily started to wake up, though moments later when he was trying to go back to sleep he realized that he wasn't under the bed, he was one it.

Reluctantly he opened he's eyes, he quickly realized everything seemed to be cleaner, not only that but it smelled batter as well, which confused him seeing as the small of rotten food always accompanied the room, it had gotten worse these past couple of days but now he didn't smell anything besides some air freshener.

Before he could think about it anymore he heard the door open, he looked over and of course saw Katsuki though he looked defrent, more sad? He couldn't quiet put he's finger on it.

"Deku, it's time to eat" Katsuki stated as he walked over to him, only now did Izuku realize he was holding a plate of food.

Weakly Izuku sat up still making sure to keep the blanket around him, the food was sat Infront of him though Izuku quickly realized that Katsuki wasn't leaving, which made Izuku uncomfortable.

"U-Uhm Kacchan... C-Can you l-leave?" Izuku asked hesitantly.

"No" Katsuki stated simply.

"Then I'm not e-eating." Izuku stated as firmly as he could.

"You don't have a choice in the matter, I found your fucking hidden hole for all my fucking hard work, so you'll eat this or I'm forcing it down your goddamn throat, understand?" Katsuki stated harshly as he glaired at Izuku.

Said greenette flinched at the harsh glair he was given but wasn't going down without a fight.

"N-No." Izuku stated trying to stand he's ground.

"The fuck you say to me? No?!" Katsuki asked angerly as he's voice began to raise (unlike Aizawa's pay check).

"I-I said no!" Izuku stated again, already starting to falter.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT?! DO YOU NOT LIKE MY COOKING OR SUM SHIT?!" Katsuki questioned loudly as he started to walk over to him.

"W-Well no but-!" Izuku was quickly cut off when he felt Katsuki grab him and force him down onto the bed.

"But. Fucking. What. Deku? Be very careful with your next goddamn words, or they may be your fucking last." Katsuki threatened dangerous low.

Izuku visibly stiffened, but with a gulp he answered "I-It's not that it's n-not good I-I just..." He started but wasn't sure how to continue.

"Just what Deku?!" Katsuki yelled angerly, what could be so important that he wouldn't eat he's amazing cooking?!

"I-I just don't know what you out in it!" Izuku finally yelled as tears started to form and fall, he started to shake as he feared what Katsuki would do to him.

Katsuki faltered at that "You don't know what's in it? That's it?" He asked with a look of disbelief.

Shakily Izuku nodded as he closed he's eyes no longer being able to keep any type of eye contact with him anymore, he was still crying and couldn't bring hemself to stop or even try to.

Even though Katsuki didn't understand it wasn't much and could be fixed easily, so he just let out a breath before he unlocked the chain from he's collar before he picked Izuku up completely leaving the food behind on the bed, when he was in there he went into the small kitchen that was in the basement, he put Izuku on the counter then gently wiped away he's tears.

"Shhhh Teddy bear stop crying, if your able to watch me cook the food then will you eat?" Katsuki asked soothingly.

The greenette sniffled a little bit though he was still shaking "I-I... Probably.." Izuku stated as he tried to calm hemself so he wouldn't have a panic attack.

He nodded firmly before he cupped Izuku's cheek and gave him a forehead kiss "Don't be scared... I-... I hate seeing you like this" Katsuki admitted as he got between he's legs and hugged him close as he tried to soothe him.

Reluctantly Izuku hugged back, as much as he hated to admit it he really needed a hug, he hasn't been babied in a soothing way in years, he hated that he was finding comfort in he's kidnaper but he wanted this as stupid as it sounded.

Soon enough Katsuki pulled away but he still didn't let go, he brought he's hand up to he's face and cupped it, he gave another kiss on he's forehead before he spoke again.

"Alright, I'm going to make food again, then after we eat we can cuddle on the couch, alright?" Katsuki asked quietly.

"Y-Yeah... That's f-fine" Izuku stuttered out.

With one final nod Katsuki got to work.

----------

They had finished eating a while ago, during the process of Katsuki cooking Izuku had watched he's every step, every move, and carefully looked at all the ingredients, when it did come time for him to eat he was hesitant but in the end ended up eating, he wasn't able to eat all of it of course but he was filled to brim and he's stomach didn't hurt so he was okay.

Though now he was cuddling with he's fucking kidnaper on the couch, he wasn't in the slightest proud that he found it comforting to be in he's arms, or that he found the pampering kisses from him to be soothing, or he's constant praise made him feel warm, or that he's hands on he's body made him blush of embarrassment.

He wasn't proud of any of it.

It hurt him to know he was feeling okay in Katsuki's arms, the person that had sexually assaulted him the first day of him learning of this cabin, the same person that told him to jump off a building, the same person that beat him into submission.

All of it, hurt so much, but he couldn't fight he's feelings no matter how much he tried, so he'd have to pray that this was a one time thing.

That was it.

A one time thing...