-°~Chapter 18~°-

Word Count: 1,097

Y'all are gunna hate me lol
------------------------
No One's POV:

Katsuki had come back a bit ago, he had been apologizing to him profusely about what had happened but Izuku didn't bother to say anything, he was still wearing that blank look on he's face, it scared Katsuki and he couldn't get him to snap out of it.

Which frightened Katsuki, he'd never seen Izuku like this and Izuku had the knowledge that he was dead now so why wouldn't he be okay? The man that had hurt him is dead therefore can't hurt him anymore, so why is he still so upset?

Currently Izuku was sat on the couch in front of the TV, Katsuki was beside him trying to get a reaction out of him, trying to get him to say something, he was getting reactions of course but Izuku wouldn't say anything, not a peep.

"Come on Deku fucking speak to me! He's dead now your fucking fine now!" Katsuki yelled desperately.

Still, not a word.

"Deku fucking speak!" Katsuki demanded once again.

Still, not a sound.

"I'm only warning you one more time! Speak or I'll make you!" Katsuki yelled once more in a final attempt to make him speak.

Unfortunately it worked.

"I'm sorry Kacchan I-I just... I'm sorry" Izuku stated quietly.

Katsuki huffed "It's okay or whatever, just don't do that again you damn nerd you fucking scared me" he stated as he rubbed Izuku's thigh.

Even though he didn't like the action it was better then what that doctor had done, so he left it alone.

"I'm sorry..." Izuku apologized with a small sigh.

"Stop fuckin apologizing, it's annoying" Katsuki stated as he squeezed Izuku's thigh, testing the waters.

"Mm.." Izuku made a sound of agreement.

When Katsuki got no further complaint he slid he's hand up further, closer to Izuku's dick, at the action Izuku went to say something about it before something the TV stated made him stop everything.

"Earlier this morning someone had reported Engineum running at high speeds towards the hospital, upon further questioning it was confirmed that it was the missing and presumed dead by all Izuku Midoriya's mother, Inko Midoriya, when asked questions it was revealed that she had committed suicide by slitting her throat open, unfortunately they say she won't make it past tomorrow but hope is being held for her, and earlier this morning it was reported that two boys have gone missing Hanta Sero and Hitoshi Shinso, who happened to both be in a relationship with the missing Izuku Midoriya, now the question is, are these at all related? Now moving onto-" anything else the reporter said went unheard.

Izuku was looking wide eyed at the screen he felt tears begin to gather in he's eyes as some feel while other's stayed put before being pushed down by new ones coming to take there place.

What was Izuku supposed to say? Both he's boyfriends are missing and he's mom is practically dead, he didn't even get to say goodbye to her or get a hug from he's lovers one last time, he couldn't believe it, he'd lost everything, he truly had, he no longer has anyone to go back to if he were to ever escape.

He was alone...

"Teddy bear?" Katsuki called for Izuku's attention, he didn't get an answer.

Izuku had that blank look on he's face again, he was crying but with a blank face and it scared Katsuki, the TV was only on the news channel because Katsuki was to lazy to change it, he would've if he had known that they would talk about this, though he didn't really care that they were gone he did care about the fact Izuku was now in pain.

Though this could work in he's favor...

"Izuku, teddy bear look at me" Katsuki soothingly cooed as he got in front of Izuku "Come on, look at me" he quietly stated, when Izuku's eyes focused on him Katsuki smiled "There we go~ there's my little teddy bear" he stated soothingly.

At the nickname Izuku wanted to sob, he was finding comfort in this psychopath, this was insane he shouldn't feel comforted by this!

"It's okay, I'm here don't worry, you'll never lose me" Katsuki stated as he cupped Izuku's cheeks "I'll stay, no matter what"he tried to sooth.

"You got rid of them.." Izuku stated blankly.

"No, you've been a good boy all day and you've already been punished, I heard them talking about running away together once you were gone, that's why I brought you here, so I could protect you from them" Katsuki lied right there he's teeth, he hoped Izuku bought he's lies.

"Y-Your lying..." Izuku stuttered out, more tears starting to fall as the blank look started to crumble.

"I'm not, but don't worry I'll never hurt you, just be my good little teddy bear and we can be as happy as ever~" Katsuki cooed as he kissed Izuku's forehead.

Everything in Izuku's was screaming at him to do something, that he was lying, that he's lovers would never do that to him, but another part of him.. One he'd been so desperately trying to lock away was whispering in he's ear a much deferent message, and he never thought he'd be listening to such things..

"We can be.. Happy?" Izuku questioned as he looked at Katsuki with something he never thought he would: hope.

"Yes~ you've just gotta listen to me, be a good boy for me, and only then can we be happy" Katsuki told him, over the moon that Izuku was finally bending to he's will.

"I won't... Hurt anymore?" Izuku questioned, he wanted an end to the pain, maybe if he gave in the pain would finally leave...

"Nope, not at all~ just accept that your mine and I'm yours~" Katsuki continued on, just a bit more and Izuku would be truly he's.

"Your.. Mine?" Izuku questioned.

"I'm yours, and vise versa, just give in teddy bear~" Katsuki cooed, and he saw the exact moment Izuku broke.

He started sobbing as he reached for Katsuki and pulled him into a tight hug as he cried into he's shoulder, Katsuki cooed at him as he hugged him back and rubbed soothing circles on he's back.

"Please don't leave me, please!" Izuku sobbed into he's shoulder.

"Never, I promise I'll never leave you Izuku, never" Katsuki promised him, Izuku was unaware of the smirk Katsuki had on he's face.

That night Izuku would change for the rest of he's life.