-°~Chapter 20~°-

Word Count: 1,105

Hehehe :}
----------------------
No One's POV:

A week has already passed and Izuku could tell Katsuki was excited about being able to take he's virginity, and Izuku was glad.

Katsuki suddenly walked into Izuku's room looking giddy, Izuku was about to get dressed for bed but he guessed he had to put it off for a few short minutes.

"Kacchan?" Izuku questioned with a raised brow.

"Teddy bear come here~" Katsuki cooed as he held he's arms open.

The greenette giggled before walking over to Katsuki, once he was in arm's length Katsuki pulled him into a tight hug making Izuku giggle once more.

"Sense you've been such a good boy all week, I think it's time I take you up to our room" Katsuki suddenly stated.

"Our room?" Izuku questioned, he did wonder if he's passed the room at all as he's been down here.

"Yes our room, it's upstairs, now I usually wouldn't do this but sense you've finally accepted my love I think it's time I let you upstairs, but if you try anything you will regret it Izuku." Katsuki warned, he may trust Izuku now but he couldn't be to careful.

"I'd never Kacchan, I have no one to go back, it's you, just you" Izuku promised as he pulled Katsuki into a kiss, Katsuki happily kissed back.

"That's good to hear" Katsuki stated when they separated, he connected there lips again for one short kiss before grabbing Izuku's hand "Let's go sweetheart ~" he cooed before pulling Izuku along.

Katsuki brought Izuku up the stairs that lead to the main house, once they reached the top Katsuki opened the door, he didn't give Izuku much of a chance to look anywhere before he was dragging him to there room, Katsuki slammed open the door to the bedroom before he dragged Izuku over to the bed, he pushed Izuku on it before he himself plopped down on top of him.

"Kacchannnnn! I haven't even gotten any PJs on yet" Izuku complained with a pout as he looked at the smirked Katsuki on top of him.

"Tch, then hurry it up! I'm tired" Katsuki stated with a huff.

"Kacchan I can't get up, your on top of me" Izuku stated.

"Welp guess we just gotta go ahead and go to sleep" Katsuki stated dismissively.

"But Kacchan.." Izuku complained.

"Shhhh, but nothing, sleep" Katsuki stated as he snuggled into Izuku's chest.

Izuku struggled for a moment before letting out a sigh, he thought for a moment trying to think of a way to make Katsuki get off of him to let him get changed before smirking once he got a perfect idea.

"If you get off of me you can watch me get undressed, I'll even wear your clothes" Izuku stated.

That quickly got Katsuki's attention, he looked up at Izuku for a moment before smirking and moving off of him, Izuku gave a small smile with a thank you before getting up to grab some clothes.

He opened one of the drawers, he pulled out one of Katsuki's shirts then grabbed one of he's pairs of sweat pants, once he had them he began to strip, he could feel Katsuki looking at he's every move, he stripped slowly just to tease him and when he heard Katsuki's quiet cursing he knew he was succeeding, finally when he was stripped of he's shirt and pants he put on he's shirt, though before he could put on he's pants Katsuki spoke up.

"Leave the pants off, come to bed now." Katsuki demanded.

With little hesitance Izuku put the pants away before walking over to Katsuki, he could see the obvious boner.

Izuku laid down on the bed beside Katsuki, acting as if he didn't just give Katsuki a boner, though Katsuki wasn't having it.

Katsuki got on top of Izuku with a scowl rested on he's face.

"You think you can just tease me like that and not fix the problem you caused?" Katsuki asked.

"I don't know what your talking about" Izuku stated innocently.

"Oh you don't?" Katsuki questioned as he leaned in a bit more.

"Nope" Izuku stated quietly as he shook he's head ever so slightly.

"Fucking lier" Katsuki stated before he leaned in the rest of the way for a hungered kiss.

Izuku moved he's arms over Katsuki's shoulders to keep him close, the only thing Katsuki did in retaliation is deepen there kiss, as there tongues clashed together Katsuki opened up Izuku's legs, Izuku was quick to react.

"Don't" Izuku whispered.

The blond growled at he's statement "Fucking Deku, you were teasing me not even 10 minutes ago" Katsuki stated with a scowl.

"But.. I-I wanna wait..." Izuku stated shyly.

"You wanna wait yet you fucking tease me, god Deku are you trying to rile me up?" Katsuki asked as he leaned down to he's neck and began to lightly kiss it.

"Wouldn't the wait be worth it though?" Izuku questioned as he brought Katsuki up for another kiss.

Katsuki hummed at the question as he continued to kiss he's lover, as they kissed Katsuki pushed he's lower half onto Izuku's ass, making Izuku whimper.

When they separated again a string of saliva kept them connected.

"God your such a fucking tease.. Your lucky I love it" Katsuki stated as he went down to Izuku's neck once more to kiss it.

Without any warning Katsuki began to suck onto Izuku's neck, making Izuku moan right into he's ear, when Katsuki heard he's moans he kept on going not caring if Izuku were to ask him to stop, he wanted to hear more of Izuku's moans and god damn if he didn't he might go crazy (*Blinks*).

"K-Kacchan stop~" Izuku moaned into Katsuki's ear as he pleaded for him to stop.

"You brought this upon yourself." Katsuki growled into he's ear before he continued on to do whatever he pleased.

"B-But Kacchan-" Izuku was interrupted.

"But fucking what Deku? Can't you just fucking in joy it?!" Katsuki yelled angrily as he finally removed himself from Izuku's neck.

It took everything in Izuku to not break character for what he was about to do.

"Kacchan.. I wanna pleasure you" Izuku stated shyly.

At the words Katsuki seemed to try and process it, then when he did he smirked before sitting up and sitting down on the side of the bed making sure to open he's legs.

"Well? Get to it teddy bear~" Katsuki stated with a hungry look on he's face.

Izuku got down between Katsuki's legs before looking up and meeting Katsuki's eyes

"Anything for you Kacchan"