-°~Chapter 16~°-

Word Count: 1,069

Finishing this book is gunna kill me I swear.
------------------------
No One's POV:

Izuku laid on he's bed back in that damned room, ever sense he got back he's face has been a void of emotions, he felt dirty and violated.

That doctor had touched him in ways nobody but himself had, he could still feel that mans hands on him, the dirty words he'd spit that were supposed to be complements but only made he's skin crawl in discomfort, the whole time he had cried while trying to beg for him to stop, he never did.

When it was over and done with he simply fell unconscious, later he found himself on he's bed with a blanket around him, no Katsuki thankfully.

He wanted comfort yes, but he didn't want comfort from Katsuki, he wanted it from he's boyfriends, god he missed them, he missed he's and Shinso's late night cuddles they'd have when nether could sleep, he missed Sero and the moments when he was feeling down and Sero would impersonate spider man only for it to end in the cliche upsidedown kiss, he missed when they'd all play Minecraft together, he just plain missed them..

Actually, he missed everything, he missed Aizawa and he's mom, he missed Shoji, he missed all he's classmates, he misses he's teachers, he misses the nights where he could go to sleep without worrying about what could happen, he misses feeling safe, for fucks sake he even missed getting attacked by the LOV! Anything was better then this.

As he thought about it he could feel himself start to cry, he's face still blank.

He wished he never saved Bakugou from the villain attack.

Soon enough the door opened with Katsuki coming in with food, when he noticed Izuku was "Blank crying" as he called it he quickly put the food down before sitting down on the side of the bed.

"Teddy bear are you alright?" Katsuki asked worriedly, this was the second time in all these months that he's seen Izuku cry like this and it honestly scared him.

Though, Izuku didn't answer, he's eyes didn't even bother to look at Katsuki.

"Come on Teddy bear speak to me, what's wrong? Is it about your quirk?" Katsuki questioned.

Still, no answer.

"Deku come on, answer me, did that doctor do something?" Katsuki pushed, though this time he felt Izuku tense.

So he did do something..

"...Deku what did he do?" Katsuki asked immediately.

He didn't answer, he only seemed to cry harder still somehow managing to keep a blank face.

"Fucking nerd answer me! What did he do?!" Katsuki yelled angrily.

Finally giving a response Izuku flinched at the harsh words, before he finally looked up at Katsuki with a blank face, though there seemed to be something else behind those eyes that Katsuki couldn't pinpoint.

"He touched me... In ways nobody but I have..." Izuku stated before shutting he's eyes tightly.

Katsuki's eyes winded in anger, that fucker fucking sexually assaulted he's boyfriend?! He's teddy bear?! HOW FUCKING DEAR HE! Katsuki quickly got up and left slamming the door behind him.

He was going to make him pay.

-----

Aizawa and other pro hero's were all around the LOV's base, they'd finally found it and even though Aizawa might never admit it he was glad.

They could finally get Izuku back.

He was positioned outside waiting for the go signal, all Aizawa was supposed to do was erase there quirks while everyone else arrested them, it was simple enough so he didn't protest because the second it was over he was told to go look for any prisoners, he knew they meant Izuku but of course they couldn't make off the possibility of there being other's.

"Eraser now" he heard Vlad King say over the intercom, even though he hated him this was a mission so he did it.

The second he erased there quirks from he's spot on the roof all the pro hero's that were all around the building busted into the bar, there screeching, yelling, hits and kicks, he heard someone yell "this is for Sparta" as well and he hated that it took everything in him to not snort and not blink, soon enough he heard nothing, then he heard the two clicks from the intercom signaling it's over and he could officially go look for Izuku or any other prisoners there might be.

He quickly got down from the top of the building, once he was down he walked threw the living room where they had everyone, but he stopped when he realized Kurogiri wasn't anywhere to be seen, guess that was why it was so easy.

"Oi where's Kurogiri?" Aizawa asked the closest person, which was snipe.

"I don't know, he wasn't here but were having other pro's look around for him, he might have just left them here I'm not sure" Snipe explained with a sigh.

Aizawa nodded before continuing on he's way, he didn't wanna keep he's problem child waiting.

As he walked down the hall way he looked threw every door there was, if it was locked he'd use he's special key that he called he's legs to open it, it continued on like that for awhile until he finally got to a door with the light on, the light was creeping threw the cracks so Aizawa just kicked it open quickly, he looked around and found a small weird looking guy with a trench coat on, before the doctor could even copperhead what was happening Aizawa knocked him out before cuffing him.

He looked around the room to see what it was, it had all the things you'd find in a Hospital but unlike a hospital this room didn't feel any sort of safe or give off that gross clean smell that oh so despised, instead it gave off a iron smell, it must be covered in blood because it was strong.

With a sigh he got up, he looked around with the hope of finding he's problem child but there was no sign of him there, finally he's eyes landed on the cell, he walked up to it expecting to see he's problem child, but what he saw instead had he's blood running cold.

"O-Oboro?" Aizawa questioned out of breath.

The man simply smiled Sadly from he's spot on the ground.

"Hey Sho, been a while..."