11

[Annika - A, Shivaay - S, Rudra - Ru]

Annika tried hard to forget and move on but it wasn't easy. Her trust in people and relationships was completely shattered.

Although the oberoi youngsters supported her and she had some fun times with them, she was still sad. She didn't show it of course and sometimes she even forgot about it altogether.

Late at night, she would often look at her pictures with Vikram, read their chats.

But none of this ever affected her work. She really was very hard working.

One day she was working when Shivaay passed by her room. Something compelled him to stop.

As he looked at her working, putting up different fabrics against the mannequin, he felt lost in her.

The way her hair moved with the wind, the way she held her pencil between her lips, the way her slender fingers wrapped around the mannequin's arm. It was like a violin was playing in the background, just for him. Somehow this girl managed to look innocent and sexy at the same time.

If anyone saw Shivaay right now, he would think Shivaay was in love. Was he though?

Shivaay was brought out of his reverie when his phone vibrated in his hand. He was getting a work call. He left from there, still dazed

S(in his mind): What just happened? Why couldn't I look away from her. I was so fascinated. Why is this happening? I need to put some distance between us. I can't have any such thoughts about her. She trusts me, I'm her friend. I'm going to marry Kiara soon. It's just an attraction, I'll get over it. I have to.

And so he did, or maybe not, but he definitely didn't show any such signs anymore.

Over the next few weeks, Annika and Shivaay exhausted all the baking shows on Netflix. Shivaay wanted to avoid having emotional or deep conversations with her, to avoid getting closer to her and his wish was granted. Annika was so busy with work these days that she often slept while watching the episode with him.

Almost 3 weeks had passed since her breakup, Annika finally told Oliver everything. His meeting was a success and he was all set to get back to London.

Oliver: Annie, I really want to be there for you, you had to go through it alone. Screw it, I'm coming to India

A: No Ollie, what about your work? This is the reason I didn't tell you before, you drop everything to look after me

Oliver: It's who we are, Annie, you'd do the same for me. Remember my last breakup

A: Of course, I remember your emo phase.

Oliver: Annie, my deal's done, my game will be launched soon. I'm coming to Mumbai, we'll go sightseeing or maybe go to that city where people go to party. Goa right?

A: I could use a break. I'll ask Rudy and others also, let's go party in Goa.

A (in her mind): this is just what I need. A change of scenery, sunbathing on the beach. I hope these guys also come with us, it'll be fun.

She assembled all the youngsters by the pool

A: Guys, do you want to go to Goa for a couple of days?