48

[Annika - A, Shivaay - S, Rudra - Ru, Gauri - G]

Next morning, Annika decided to swim for a while. When she reached there, dressed in her swimsuit, Shivaay was already in the pool, wearing just his swimming shorts.

A(in her mind): Man, how does he know where I'm gonna go

S: Hey, perfect weather for swimming right

A: Nope, totally ruined now. I want to swim, can you go

S: No chance, I got here first

A: I rented this place first

S: Doesn't matter, the pool is common property. And why are you so afraid of sharing the pool? It's a pool after all, not a bathtub.

A: I'm not afraid of anything

S: Doesn't look like it

A(in her mind): Ignore him Annika, don't give him what he wants

Shivaay was expecting her to jump in to prove she didn't care, but she didn't. She walked away and took a bubble bath to relax herself.

Annika spent the rest of the day blissfully, working in the study. Shivaay too spent most part of the day working, even though he handed everything over to his dad and bade papa, there were meetings he needed to attend. So he was working remotely.

Annika received a call from her friend Ishika, who was currently in town on a holiday. They were planning to meet soon.

She saw Shivaay sitting in the living room so she decided to take advantage of the situation. She spoke loudly over the call

A(over call): His name's Christoph, he's German, works with Gucci. He's absolutely adorable, you know. And damn those innocent brown eyes. The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen (She made sure he was listening)

S(in his mind): Fhat the wuck! Who is she talking about? Who is this guy?

A(over call): We're going out for drinks, who knows what might happen next (She giggles). Okay we'll speak later, I have to pick out an outfit also.

She disconnected the call

A(in her mind): This should make you leave, I can see jealousy dripping from your face. Ohh idea!

She called Christoph

A(over call): Hey Christoph, are we still meeting up tomorrow? You're such a gentleman, but you don't need to pick me up. I'll see you there, bye.

Annika giggled on purpose during the call and played with a lock of her hair, just for Shivaay to see. After disconnecting the call she did a little excited dance

S(in his mind): She looks really excited to meet this guy. Is it serious? Does she like him? Have I really lost her? I need to find out. But how?

Over Video Call

Shivaay told his brothers and sisters about this new guy

Ru: I think she's trying to make you jealous

G: why would she do that, Rudy when he already loves her? What will she achieve from this?

Ru: I don't know

S: She looked really excited and she said

Om: What did she say?