Interesting Questions

After Felicia had sat down on the chair provided for her. Eventually Stacy came down and was surprised but gave a gentle smile. She then came  and told me that the room she prepared for me was ready and I should go take a look. (I guess I they need a quality time together). So I said thank u to her and she gave me the direction to my room. I then left for my room but as I was going upstairs I could hear them talking about me. "Who's that guy?" Felicia asked. "Well!! He is the guy who saved me from 4 bloody gangsters. Unfortunately his home was destroyed just today and he was on his way to the bridge when he found me and what was strange about him was that he began to smile at me. But he saved me so I decided to let him stay at my place just to show gratitude for what he did." Stacy said. So I continued walking on the stairs while I smiled. That's because it has been years since I rescued someone. In my whole Carrier as an assassin I only rescued 2 people. An old woman whom was going to get hit by an arrow from a betrayer, and a young boy who was watching people from the top of an unfinished building. When the bomb was dropped there, it began to collapse so I jumped over there and saved him. I was 16 by that time. So the mere feeling of me saving her makes me feel sooo happy. I should be doing this often I guess. I then went into my room and my God!!! It was amazing. There was this huge bed and so much decorations in the room. The blinding light that reflected into my eyes nearly blinding me for some seconds there. Eventually o tried to get used to the room. I could live in my room forever. It has a TV, a Bathroom, plenty chairs and tables, a large fridge, and so much more. As I was about to sleep, the girls began to drink as I could smell the beer and alcohol from that distance. Then they started started shouting and talking in a loud tone. "Hey!!" Felicia said. "Don't you think he is kinda hot to keep him in your room!!". She said. "Felicia!!!!!!! It's not my room!!!! It's his room......and besides I can handle some type of heat can't I?!!!" Stacy said. "Not his type. That guy is really hot. Like as hit as a nuclear explosion huh!!!" Felicia said. "Come on stop exaggerating it. Not that kinda hot. No one in this universe is that kind of hot. If there was someone....like that. Consider him taken. Cause I will marry him immediately!!" Stacy said drunkenly. "By the way, is he single!" My eyes broadened as I heard that question coming out from Felicia. I then got up and sat on the bed preparing to listen to what they where saying.(I know it's bad to listen to other people's conversation but it included need. I just couldn't help it.) "Noooo I don't think so!!" Stacy said. "The guy is cute too. Have u asked him where he works?!" Felicia asked again. "Noo!!! He just saved my life and that's it." Ohh and also....." Stacy said in a smaller and voice "he looks like a ninja!!" "Only ninjas do that kind of stuff that no one can. She said. I started laughing. Holding my mouth so that I wouldn't make a single noise. Then Felicia asked her if she could sleep over at her house cause it was already too late to go home. Stacy said that there wasn't a problem with that. Then she said that she was going to  check on me first before she went to sleep. Felicia agreed. Then I head footsteps coming from the stairs. I thought it was Stacy so I decided to fake my sleep and so i pretended to sleep. The door opened and someone just jumped on the bed and the person landed on my lap since I laid down with my back. I immediately opened my eyes and to my surprise it wasn't the person I expected.