The Pissed Of Monster.

It then charged towards us with great speed (2 times the speed of the beast I fought before) Sava jumped towards him and then he got slapped by the monster sending him into one of the buildings. Next Shadow made an attempt and then was given a kick right at her body. The foot of the Monster covered her body and even more sending her flying past me like a missile which just passed over my head. She ended up landing on a bus denting the part she landed on. The monster is now coming towards me as I charged towards him. He started running towards me too. I then had an amazing idea after seeing what Shadow did to that creature in the abyss. I ran towards the monster and removed one of my swords and then, I jumped towards him and went through the middle of his legs (definitely went for the balls if he had one. I pray he does). I lifted my sword up, cutting through a very hard but cuttable substance. (That must be his balls I guess) As hot lava liquid gushed out from beneath, I managed to get out of that nasty situation just in time and before I knew it, I got kicked from the back which felt like a whole building which was slammed at my back. The last thing I remembered before slamming my face on the floor was me loosing breath. The Destroyer emerged from the building he was sent into coming out with glasses all suspended up air and sent towards the monster. The glasses hitted the Monster followed by the Destroyer's  kick of fire. But as soon as he sent the kick of fire, the monster absorbed the attack and then held the Destroyer's leg. He took the Destroyer and slammed him on the floor while holding his feet. Over and over and over again before sending him right up to the sky leaving him to fall freely on the ground. The Destroyer landed with a loud sound when shadow suddenly got up and also attacked the Monster. The monster tried to take Shadow but she disappeared into the shadows, used her Powers to enter into its greatest fear, and made it a reality for only 2 seconds which the demon shook off. It cau her , and then slammed her on the ground and then stomped on top of her. I decided to get up and attack the Demon Monster with both of my sword when he felt pain in his private part. He then grabbed his low area finally noticing that he didn't have anything left down there. He held it and screamed in pain while I charged towards him with my swords. I then jumped up as high as I could and as I was coming down, I sliced him with the sword in other hand. To my surprise I cutted the ear of the Monster. His ear was bringing out lava severely. He screamed and caught me as I knew what was coming next. He slammed me to the ground, bent down and gave me a punch after punch. Every punch was followed by another which caused the ground to crack around me. He then stopped and jumped right up and then slammed his body right on top of me. (You could say that I was for sure dead by that time. But surprise!!!!! I'm still breathing.) He then got up and looked own on me. He saw me helplessly breathing. He then punched me again stomped me yelling the word "DIE!!!" He said the word numerous times as he stomped me but I still wouldn't die. He finally shouted "WHO ARE YOU!!!!!?" I then opened my eyes as it now became a plain and shinning white colour and said in a calm voice "I am the Son of the Ghost Rider" as I gave him an uppercut that seemed to have knocked him out instantly. That punch hitted him as a flash of white light sparked through and faded away. He got up and staggered and began to walk behind. I then got up and said "And you've messed with the people of earth which are now under my protection" as the Destroyer and Shadow got up and gave him a strong flying kick all together at the same time. The kick was strong enough to knock him down. He then fell down. He began to crawl with fear with his back as I walked towards him with the other 2 calmly saying "And let us just be honest, we don't like you here!" As I launched my fist on the floor sending a white mist of lightening which travelled so fast through the ground, hitting him and breaking the ground which sent him flying up and the he landed back down on the ground with his back on the ground. I was now standing on top of him as he looked up at 3 of us with fear and pain. "You've messed with the 3 most dangerous and yet powerful people in the world. Shadow, The Destroyer, and most of all me!!" I said. "Who!!!!!!!!!are!!!!!!! you!!!!!!!!!!" The monster said. " I am...... The Soul Reaper." I responded as I put my hand on his head and took out his soul and absorbed it. There was a loud shout from the monster for some seconds until his body turned to Ash and then the scream disappeared. I then stood up and felt 12 times powerful than my usual self. "We did it!!" Shadow said in a calm voice. "We did it!!! We did it!!! We did it!!!!" Delila eventually shouted as she spoke in an excited.  Sava smiled as he said "yeah we did it but we got our but whooped first. All I wish is to correct the mistake that I have done." he said. "Well there Is still a way though, but I only get to do it once in a year and I feel like I'm gonna gate doing it." I said. "Please forgive me for the mistake I did. I wasn't really trying to destroy the world. I just wanted to find a way to bring the one that I loved back. I was missing my girlfriend and placed all my anger on innocent people. People like you, your wife and your friends. I am so sorry and I regret what I have done!" The Destroyer said. "It's ok. I understand" I said. "I mean anyone would get mad if their loved one died infront of them." I said as Shadow looked at me with an evil eye. "Well here we go I guess. And please catch me before I reach the ground!" I said. "What are you talking about?" Shadow said. "You'll see!" I responded as I spread open my arms and my eyes shining brighter than before. I then flew up and opened the gates of the spirits which were recently killed by Sava and which where completely innocent. Releasing them from the world of souls and sending them back to thier bodies. So a lot of people who died came back to life including the ones in my birthday party. But the amount of power and energy I used to bring them all back was too much for me to withstand so I fainted. I landed on the lap of shadow and the last thing I saw was Stacy running towards me while Sava was at my side and the Delila was saying "hey!!hey!! Stay with me. Ok stay with me!!" Before I blacked out.