Romance In A Glitch.

I then noticed that the person I expected wasn't the person at all. It was Felicia. She looked absolutely drunk and was about to do something silly if I don't stop her. "What are you doing here Felicia. Is it your room?" I asked her nervously. (Been someone afraid of women from the beginning. Just a phobia I guess.) "Well it isn't my room so I'm quite worried!". She said. "About..... whaaaat?" I asked. "About me getting naughty right now. Or going nuts with u!!. She said. (Ohh boy this is either her drunken self teasing me or the right moment for me to run out of the room and remain silent). "Umm.....I kinda need to sleep right now so how about you come back tomorrow. Hopefully you'll be sober by that time." At that moment I could tell that the bed was turning into a pool of my sweat. I could literally hear the sound of my sweat dropping on the bed. (Damn I was sweating badly. Probably because of fear. Hmm poor me.) "Looks like someone is nervous." Felicia said smiling. "Are u afraid of girls pretty boy!!?". She said. (Huh!? Maybe.) "Well I wouldn't say it like that but... Maybe. So could you please give me a chance to sleep." I said. "Nooooo. I wanna have funn with you!!" She said drunkenly. (What!?) "No!!!? What do you mean by No!?" I asked desperately. " I don't think I'll be leaving any minute now!!" She said. "Don't you have a room!!? I asked. "I don't think I do. No......wait,this is my room,and this is my bed,and this........issss.........my.........." She said as she charged towards me seductively as face begins to draw closer to mine. I could feel those warm hands moving  up towards my chest and then wrapped around my neck. She then went to the side of my face as her face became closer to mine. (Oh God she is like some inches away from kissing me. What do I do. I am completely stiff at this moment. Out of many situations, I can't even escape this one. Ugh! This is badd. Really baad! A first sleepover at a girl's house and I have to deal with this. Someone help me pleasssssee!) She was about to close to close her eyes while I had been completely stiff when suddenly the door opened and there was a loud shout from the door post. "FELICIA!!!!" Felicia then snapped out of the zone and I who hadn't been breathing for the last 15 seconds finally started breathing again as I have a huge sigh. "What are u doing in here and more importantly on the bed of my guest!!? The voice said. I leaned towards my side a little to see whom it was speaking. To my surprise it was Stacy at the door, face turned into an angry look and also red. Upon seeing this I then shouted "SHE DID IT!!. She forgot her room and she was drunk so no big deal" I said. "Yeah no big deal huh?" Stacy asked angrily. (Ooooops why did I even talk.) Felicia immediately landed on my chest snoring completely. (now she was that drunk.) I then moved out of the bed laying her head on the pillow quietly and I covered her with the blanket and then began to head downstairs when Stacy said that I could sleep in her room cause the other rooms are to disorganized and dusty. Together. I expected nothing to happen between us so I agreed. So I left Felicia in my room and me and Stacy went in her room and I slept till the next day(Trust me.....nothing happened)