𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

4 years ago

"That girl always force you to go somewhere Ashley" my mom complained "Ma she didn't force me I volunteered to go I don't see the problem".

"You don't  see but everywhere she go you want to go" I put my clothes in the suitcase "but Ma that's my best friend we have to do everything together".

"You may think but that's not true baby" I look at her "I'll be fine I'll call you every night" she nods "you better" she cuffs my face and kiss me on the cheek.

I take the suitcase off of my bed my phone makes a ding noise I take my phone out of my pocket "she is here I have to go".

"OK come on" we go downstairs we open the door Sienna and her mom was standing right there "Sienna!" I blurt out going in for a hug.

"Hey Blair" my mom say handing her hand out Mrs.Grey shakes it "Hey Grace" she smile "y'all two go in the car while I talk to Grace".

"OK" me and Sienna both get in the back seats of the car Luke is sitting in the front "Luke was forced to come" Sienna teases.

"Shut up" Luke say not paying attention to any of us just on his phone "he is just mad don't worry about him".

I put on my seat belt "I heard Ryan will be there" Sienna whispers in my ear "really?" I almost say out loud.

I had a crush on Ryan since we were in 3rd grade but never got a chance with him but this summer the summer before I go to freshmen I will ask Ryan Montgomery to be my boyfriend.

"I also heard that Jacob will be there" I roll my eyes "I don't like Jacob at all don't ever bring him up in our conversation" She quietly laugh.

"OK you guys ready to go?" Mrs.Grey look back at us "yes" me and Sienna both say "no" Luke say "good let's go".

She start up the car I look out the window my mom say still outside waiting for the car to take off.

Mrs.Grey starts to drive Luke hair moves as the wind blow through the car.

I play with my fingers keep this a secret but I use to or still have a crush of Luke. Even tho he is mean I still kind of like him.

We get to the camp kids was already there carrying their suitcases around. "Ok kids have a good time but not to much fun".

We all get out the car "bye bye" Mrs. Grey waving we wave back while she drives off me,Sienna, and Luke walk to the camp.

"Don't either of you talk to me" Luke say moving past us to the other children me and Sienna look at each other and laugh knowing we will bother the mess out of him.

"I heard it was a tradition to sneak out of the cabins late at night" Sienna smirks at me "so what is your plan?" I raise my eyebrow.

"We can sneak out only us two together" she looks at me "OK I guess that will be fun but my question is what are we going to do?" she shrug her shoulders.

"I don't know I just want to spend time with you" she playfully shove my shoulder "OK I'll be out" we smile at each other going over to the other kids.

"Unfortunately lily just checked the weather it will be raining soon we have to play in the cabins OK guys" we all nods.

"So I have to split you guys up in 3 groups to fit into the cabin if I call your name I want you to follow lily" she smile picking up the clipboard.

"Luke Grey?" she called up looking at the kids Luke raises his hand "OK go to lily" he goes up to a blonde headed girl she smile at him. She begin calling other kids name I cross my fingers hoping I get to stay in a cabin with Sienna.

"And Ashley Brooks" she blurts out looking at the students I look at Sienna I can tell she was disappointed "Ashley Brooks?" she call out again.

I raise my hand "OK follow Lily" I go to the small group tears form in Sienna eyes "OK come on little ones" we follow her to this green medium sized cabin.

"Let's play hide and seek" Lily Suggest we begin to play hide and seek I didn't even think about bothering Luke he was sitting on his bed on his phone.

...

"OK little ones it's time to head to bed" Lily say running her hands through her hair "pick any bed you like" I get on a bottom bed.

Once everyone got in the bed lily goes towards the door "goodnight don't let the bed bugs bite" she smile before turning off the light and leaving the cabin.

I shut my eyes trying to go to sleep but I couldn't there wasn't anyway I could go to sleep I glance around the room to see Luke is still on his phone.

I get off the bed and head towards Luke "Hey" I say he looks at me "what do you want?" I sit on his bed "Can I watch whatever your watching".

"No" he say "please I can't go to sleep and I don't have anything else to watch" I pleaded "fine" he groans getting up and showing me his phone.

He was watching Pretty little Liars "I always thought Alison was A" I say I can feel he was looking at me. The scene of Ashley Jason comes up I shipped them since they met in the office.

They starts to kiss "have you ever kissed someone?" I shake my head "no it's kind of embarrassing" I play it off by laughing.

"Did you?" he nods "tell me who it was" I smile "no" he say I grab his arm "you have to tell me" He pulls his arms away "OK Sarah" I gasp "the bitch that's a senior?" he nods.

"Your judging me?" a serious look was on his face "no it's just weird because she is a senior" he shrugs.

"You never kissed anyone before you should be the last one judging" I shake my head "no I'm not judging" he looks ahead.

"I bet it was nice" I say to cheer him up "yea it was" I smile "your lucky nobody wants to kiss me" he looks at me.

"Do you want to have your first kiss?" I nods "I just don't know when tho but I guess if I find someone then I'll have my first kiss".

"I can be your first kiss" we look at each other "uh you sure?" he nods we look blankly at each other he cuffs my cheeks and pulls my face closer to his.

He starts kiss me I quickly kiss him back his hands was on my back I start to get butterflies in my stomach.

"Wait Sienna is waiting for me" I thought to myself I pull away from him he looks at me confused "I have to go" I blurt out going towards the door and leaving.

Rain fell on me I ran around until I spotted Sienna "Sienna I'm so sorry" I say as I near her she looks at me disappointed.

"Just forget it" she stands up "go back to sleep or do whatever you was doing" she push pass me I watch as she walks away from me. "I'm sorry Sienna" I say to myself.

A/N:Hey y'all so this is the first chapter I hope y'all like it so far

A/N:
Hey y'all so this is the first chapter I hope y'all like it so far. This is my first book that involves smut so when it comes to that chapter don't judge me.
Bye😘!