𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒌 🤸🏾‍♀️

steamy scenes warning

"Just a little bit farther" Luke mumbled moving the leaves on the trees out of the way "you walk all this way to think?".

"Yea my roommate makes a lot of noise so yea" I nods following him.

I look down at the leaves that's falling onto the ground "the leaves are changing colors" I blurt out still looking at the ground.

Then I bump into somebody back I knew it was Luke cause I can smell that expensive cologne he always wear.

"Shit sorry" I say backing away I look at the empty space in front of us. "This is more then I expected".

He looks down at me "what did you expect?" I shrug my shoulders "maybe something more dirty". I walk past him sliding my finger across the rock.

"Imma just hope you don't bring a girl to have sex with her then tell her your the only girl I brought here then say it's a escape place then the story goes on and on" he chuckles I have to admit I love seeing him smile.

"I'm seriously Luke" I playfully hit his shoulder "do you bring girls here" I look him in the eye those perfect fucking eyes.

"No" he say blankly pausing I smile "I told you it's a special spot so I don't bring girls here" I nods "I believe you" we laugh together.

I sit on the rock petting besides me gesturing Luke to sit by me. He sits next to me "Now what could stress Luke Grey out?".

He looks at me "no I brought you here so you can vent to me not the other way around".

"Nothing is wrong so there is no need for me to vent to you" he scoffs. "If Sienna is your friend matter of fact best friend then there's always something".

"Come on Luke we was just having fun" I groan.

"Well I'm sick and tired of you trying to put me against your sister saying she is a bad friend" I give him a mean mug.

"OK I won't question about you and Sienna's friendship anymore" I roll my eyes shaking my head.

"Like really would I even be friends with Sienna if she was that bad. Yes she does have an attitude 90% of the time but that's it that's all".

"I didn't say anything else Ashley" he say I scoff I look at my fingers then I feel Luke's hand go on top of mines rubbing it gently.

"Let's be honest you wouldn't be here right now if Sienna didn't force you here" I lick my lips "yes she did force me here but I don't care if she can't stop being around me".

"I don't want to talk about this anymore" I blurt out before Luke can even get the chance to say anything else.

"Fine we are done talking about" I jump off the rock "don't you think it's late? Yea I think it's late let's go".

"Ashley wait" he grabs my wrist he stands up hovering over me making me feel short.

His goddamn eyes. He is looking straight at me making me tense up "what" I can barely get one word out while having eye contact with him.

He grabs the back of my neck sending me to his chest then he kisses me.

Nothing is more better then getting a kiss from Luke Grey.The same boy who finds me annoying.

Those lips are so soft. He grabs a handful of my braids I couldn't help myself but moan as he deepens the kiss.

He cups my ass with one hand the other is still on my braids. He drops my hair putting his hands on my thighs rubbing them.

Luke picks me up sitting down on the rock his hands traveling up back to my ass underneath me I can feel his dick getting hard.

He grabs the bottom of my shirt I stop him before he can raise it up higher "Luke" I paused putting my forehead on his.

"We can't" I look him in his eyes not only was I nervous but I never had sex before even when my boy friend is a fuck boy I never had sex.

But I can really tell he was ready to make me moan out his name multiple times. I can see it in his eyes that he wants to.

"Why not?" he ask pulling my shirt up a little bit higher letting the cold air hit my stomach "Nobody is watching it's just us here" he whispers against my lips.

"What about Sienna?" I ask "what about her?" I kiss him again he lifts my shirt over my head he breaks the kiss.

Smirking at my black lace bra he looks back in my eyes unhooking my bra revealing my breast he takes one in his mouth and cups the other with his hand.

I place my hand the back of his head moaning I grind on his clothed dick "Luke" I moaned out he was looking me straight into my eyes.

I didn't want to stop it was so good but bad at the same time. Is it wrong to enjoy wrong sex?

His hand goes under my skirt he place my panties to the side and start to rub my clit my moans get louder as I grind on his finger.

"Fuck" I whispered out biting my lip then I heard a tree branch snap making me jump up and cover myself.

"What was that?" he shrug his shoulders standing up I quickly grab my shirt and putting it on I grab my bra after.

"This is the perfect time to go" I say looking at him he nods looking out in the forest "let's go" he starts to walk I follow him.

I knew for a fact that if that tree branch didn't snap I would of have sex with Luke and I will enjoy the fuck out of it.

We get to his car "Luke" I say opening the door he hums in response "I don't think that was a animal" he looks around.

"There is no cars it will have to be a animal a dangerous one it could of been" he gets in the car shortly after I got inside as well.

We get to his dorm his roommate was passed out of the couch we quietly go to his room Sienna was sleep on the bed.

After Luke went to sleep I took a shower and went to bed.