𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Present Day

I groan as I force myself out of bed "Ashley" my brother Liam say busting in my room.

"What Liam?" I gather my clothes and place them on my bed.

"I thought you was still sleeping" I shake my head "I'm not". "Well I know that now" he watch as I go towards him.

"I have to take a shower" I gently push him out of my room I go into the bathroom and take a shower .

...

Sienna honks her car multiple times I rush out of the house. "Stop honking" I demand running to her car.

"I'm pretty sure Ryan loves you with and without make up" I roll my eyes. "I don't do my make up for Ryan I do it for me" she scoffs.

I put on my seat belt she starts the car up "we need to start picking out our dresses for graduation".

"We don't graduate until May we have lots of time Sienna" she shrug her shoulders "still".

She begins to drive while she look in the mirror fixing her make up "would you keep your eyes on the fucking road so you won't kill none of us".

"Would you shush? I got it" I roll my eyes.

We get to the school. George Mick High. "OK come on" she turns off the car we both get out of the car.

"All students report to the auditorium" someone says off the intercom.

Me and Sienna goes to the auditorium and sit down in an empty row of seats which shortly after filled with Sienna's followers.

Sienna is popular everybody loves her and respect her. So she get what she wants if she don't then she gets very angry.

In other words she is a big bitch but people don't care cause she is Sienna Grey and people loves her.

"Welcome freshmen,sophomores,juniors, and seniors. A new school year ahead of us".

"Boring" Sienna mumbled making the students laugh I shove her shoulder "what" she say silently laughing.

"Stop it" I hissed out she roll her eyes and groans "fine" she leans  back in her chair she plays with her dark colored hair you see what I mean she is a big bitch.

I shake my head glancing over to Ryan my boyfriend for a almost year talking to his friends and laughing talking about whatever boys talk about. He then turns to me and smirk.

All I do is smile and wave at him he waves back I turn back to the teachers they was introducing themselves.

"Hey" Sienna blurts out making me look at her "what?" I say quietly "so Luke said I can visit him this weekend".

I shrug my shoulders "so what are you saying Sienna?" she innocently smiles at me "would you come with me for my first college experience?" she presses her hands together.

"Do Luke wants me there?" Luke never wants me near him never did I thought maybe the kiss will change him but no he is still the same mean Luke towards me. She shrug her shoulders "he is going  to have to want you there you are my best friend" she dances against my shoulder.

I groan "fine I'm going but I'm not going to any parties and that's a demand" I look her in her eyes she smirks "deal" she say bringing her face closer to mines.

"Oh we are going to have so much fun" she rubs her hands together. After me forgetting to meet Sienna outside 4 years ago she was mad at me but we made up after I hugged her and begged her to forgive me.

That was actually our first time getting mad at each other I never seen her down like that I admit I was wrong for forgetting. I can tell she was really upset it was like she was really looking forward to hanging out with me.

After that me and Sienna will have fights then eventually will make up a day later but I never told her about the kiss me and Luke shared. Mostly because she made many threats that she will end our friendship if I ever look at Luke that way.

We leave out of the auditorium then suddenly I felt a pair of hands grab my waist pulling me back onto a chest.

"Hey baby" Ryan whispers in my ear seductively "hey" I smile as he kisses my cheek his kisses travels down my neck earning a quietly moan.

"Ew" Sienna say giving us a disgusting look Ryan ignores her he kiss my cheek before turning me around to him.

"So do you have any plans for the weekend?" Ryan ask before I could speak Sienna shake her head repeatedly saying no.

"Whatever plans you got going in in your mind cancel it Ryan she mines for the weekend we are going to visit my brother" she smirks.

"You had her last week and the one before that one when do I ever get a chance to hang out with my own girlfriend" Ryan complains.

Sienna shrug her shoulders "got to be quicker then that" I laugh at Sienna joke then turn back to Ryan.

"Baby she is just playing you can have me next week ok?" He nods kissing me. "She is my best friend after all I don't get what you expect" Sienna gives Ryan a mean glare.

"Sometimes I think your in love with my girlfriend" Ryan smirks at Sienna. "Are you?" He teases grabbing my ass.

I laugh she just looks at us angry "alright I have to go baby you don't make any plans with her next week ok?" I nods.

He looks at Sienna she looks at him they always had a war. It's always about who gets me one week or another.

"Be ready on Friday I'm picking you up at 5" I smile "ok I'll be ready" she leaves me behind and go to class.

"I would love to see how the weekend goes" I thought smiling.