𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥

Luke Pov

I groan in pain getting up off the floor I look over to see Ashley and Sienna sleeping peacefully on my bed.

I rub my head with my hand looking at Ashley. I have to admit Ashley is 5x more beautiful when she is sleeping.

If you guys are wondering no I didn't forget that I almost had sex with Ashley. But I wasn't shocked like I thought I would be.

Well she did have  a crush on me for the longest time and she still does.

I leave out of my room Greg was watching TV. "What's up Greg" I go up to him he looks back at me "what's up man I didn't see you at all yesterday".

"I had two girls that I have to look over" he smirks at me "not in that way man" his smirk drops.

"I'm about to take a shower need anything before I get in?" he shakes his head. I nods going into the bathroom.

I leave out the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my waist.

I open my door to see Sienna is on her phone "I just think it's funny how you came to see me then get drunk".

"Shut up" she say throwing her phone down "I thought you couldn't drink when you on the cheer squad" she groans. "Then why would you guys let me go".

"You forced us to let you go" I slam the draw shut sending the picture on my dresser fall to the floor "shit" I hissed picking up the picture.

"Could you be quiet? Your going to wake Ashley" I look at her "there are more problems in the world and waking Ashley up is not one".

She sticks her middle finger up at me I shake my head. "I have something special to tell you" she smiles standing up.

"What?" I put the clothes on the desk "I applied to here in January I will hear back from them so I would consider this as a college visit" she pulls me into a hug.

I hug her back rubbing the back of her head "that's amazing" I look at Ashley "Sienna don't" she backs away from me "don't what?".

"Don't force her to come here" I shout almost waking up Ashley she shush me grabbing my wrist taking me out of the room.

"Luke you know I get lonely I can't go on 4 years without her" I shake my head "everything is good?" Greg ask I nods.

"Your always the problem Sienna she needs school not you and if you force her to go here you is more then a bad friend".

She cross her arms around her chest "if you really care about her then you'll let her choose her college without you having a opinion".

I shake my head going back into the room grabbing my clothes "what happened?" Ashley say in a sleepy voice.

"Nothing just go back to sleep" I say I watch as she goes back to sleep. I go to the bathroom and put on some clothes.

I sit next to Greg on the couch "man let me tell you what happened last night while your were gone". Greg is a freshmen just like me but he hates to admit it.

"So I was playing on my game and somebody started banging on the door I open it to see Alex I said what's wrong with you she ignores me and walk past me".

He shakes his head "she gone slap me for no reason then she left not saying anything else man I kept replaying when she smack me".

"Oh come on" there's only one thing talking to Greg you have to act like your listening.

"Luke" Sienna calls out my name me and Greg turn around he whistles "hey ladies" looking at both of them.

Ashley waves him off "we are going to a near by cafe are you coming?" I nods "the only way y'all can get there is me so I have to go".

"Can I come?" Greg ask throwing the chips down "no" I hissed I grab the car keys and we leave out the dorm.

We get to the cafe we grab a table Sienna looks at me and Ashley both weirdly "what you looking at?" Ashley laughs.

"Where were y'all?" she ask raising her eyebrow "what do you mean where were us?" I ask drinking the water.

"You guys didn't come home until 5 I was woke the whole time" I look at Ashley "we just stayed at the party and played games" I say.

"Y'all didn't do anything else?" she looks at both of us we both nods "yea" we both say "OK you better not did anything or it won't end good" she gives us a death stare.

...

I walk into the warehouse where illegal fights happen my old friend Brandon introduced me into it.

"My dear old friend" Brandon smirks nearing me I roll my eyes "Luke why are you being like that?".

"I don't want you near Ashley" I put my finger to his chest. "What is she your girl friend or something?".

"No but if you lay a fucking pinkie finger on her I will beat you so badly you can't even move your arm" I smirk.

We stare at each other for a long time he looks at the ring "want to fight?" I shrug my shoulders "I'll do anything" I say.

"If I win I get the girl and you can't even warn her about how I'm about to fuck up her life" I nods "if I win I want you out of this club and I want Ashley" he nods.

Brandon went to high school with me a little bit in freshmen year. He changed a lot for example he uses girls now.

First thing he do is be polite to the girl and it ends with the girl leaving the area for ever never looking back.

...

I wash the blood of my hands smirking "you won buddy" Brandon hiss out "thanks" he stands next to me "I'll be back no matter how long weeks?Months?Years? I'll be back" I look at him "sounds like a threat".

"Cause it is" he limps away I chuckle as he leaves the bathroom.