𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

"Bye ma" I kissed my mom cheek "bye baby" she hugs me I hug her back. I kiss Liam on his temple "bye Liam" he waved me off I laugh.

Liam is currently 6 years old going to preschool he might be a little annoying sometimes but I still love him with all my heart.

I drag my suitcase full of make up and clothes to the door. I open it to see Sienna is just now pulling up "I've been right here for 5 minutes" I joked.

"Yea right you just open the door" I laugh locking the door behind me before going up to Sienna's car. "I brought your favorite donuts" I say showing Sienna the powdered donuts.

She gasp "I love you so fucking much I can't even explain it" I laugh putting my suitcase in the back seats.

I get in the passenger seat handing her the donuts she smile before kissing me on my cheek. "If you keep spoiling me I will have to take you away from Ryan" she jokes playfully hitting my shoulder.

"This will be a long car ride so I suggest getting comfy" she starts up the car running her fingers through her black colored hair. "I'm already comfortable" I smile as I put on my seat belt.

We listen to music,order food,stop at multiple gas stations, and have a break throughout the whole trip.

"And remember" I blurt out pointing my finger at her "no partying" I raise my eyebrow at her "yes I remember" she moves my finger I nods. "You better cause you get white girl drunk and I will have to drag your ass out".

She laughs "don't expose me like that bitch" we laugh together I enjoy the moments when me and Sienna are cool because I don't know if we're gonna argue again.

When we argue we act like a toxic couple who is finally realizing that their relationship is toxic as fuck but still want to be with their partner.

After 3 hours we finally arrive at Arnoult University. "We are finally here" Sienna say stepping out of the car after few deep breaths I get out of the car and stand next to Sienna.

"I'll call Luke and tell him that we are here" she takes her phone out of her back pocket and dial Luke's number.

"Hello?" Luke say in a sleepy deep voice "we are outside" she said smiling "Wait what do you mean we? Gosh Sienna did you bring Ash-" she hangs ups before he can even get to finish my name.

We laugh as we see Luke walking towards us with an angry face "hello brother" she smirks "hello" he hissed pausing I don't remember inviting her and hey by the way" "hi". Sienna opens the back seat door.

"Here can you please carry our to your room" she say placing her hands together he groans pulling up his sleeves to reveal his forearm.

Tattoos covered his arms and neck he definitely changed since he was 14 years old boy I used to know.

Luke is one year older then me and Sienna both. He changed a lot since then his voice got deeper, he started working out more,got tattoos, and started to cut his hair into a buzz cut.

He is basically the opposite of what he was when he was 14 years old.

"Ashley, Earth to Ashley" Sienna waving her hand in front of my eyes snapping me out of my thoughts. Luke was looking at me worriedly "sorry I was just looking at the campus" I bite my lip.

She shrug her shoulders "OK come on" she grabs my wrist dragging me following Luke.

To be honest it did not look like a dorm at all it looked more like a mini penthouse.

We go to his room "this room is filthy" Sienna complained looking around the room "it will get cleaned by Emma" he waved us off.

"WHO?" Sienna asked sitting on the bed "a random girl who is trying to make me her husband" she scoffs "like any girl wants to marry you" we both laugh.

"Y'all don't believe me? Watch this" he grabs out his phone texting somebody "I'm here" a girl voice say behind us out of breath I turn around to a girl with blonde hair that was cut into a bob and blue eyes that was so precious.

"Hello my name is Emma" she smile walking towards me offering her hand out I shake it "Ashley" I smile back at he. She nods turning her head to Sienna.

"And you are?" she questions offering her hand out to her "Sienna" she force a smile Emma smile shyly putting her hand down to her side.

"I heard about you your Luke's little sister he complains about you all the time" Sienna look at Luke and raises her eyebrow he looks away she turns to me"and sorry I have not heard about you".

"It's OK I'm a friend of Sienna's" she looks at all of us "well it was nice to meet you two" she smile going to the kitchen.

"Told you" Luke smirks "good but tell her to keep her filthy hands off of Ashley she might try to turn Ashley into a house wife".

"You and me know Ashley don't listen to anybody" she nods looking at me "I'm right here but I do listen I just don't listen to you two people" I smile sitting on the bed.

"We are taking your bed for the weekend and your not going to do shit about it" Sienna points her finger at Luke he scoffs. "I don't feel comfortable on the floor Luke" I said innocently looking into his eyes.

"Fine" he breaths out Sienna gave me a high five "you know this bed kind of feel like that bed we had when we went to camp" Sienna say biting her lip.

She looks at me "the camp when you forgot to meet me outside" I laugh playing it off "it was a mistake" I say she rolls her eyes. "Wait" she paused "you still didn't tell me what were you doing" me and Luke at each other then her.

"I was trying to force myself to sleep my bad" I lied looking back at Luke who was trying to avoid eye contact.

Somebody knocks at the door Luke leaves the room Emma was washing the dishes.

Luke comes back with a yellow envelope "what's that?" Sienna asked standing up "a party invitation" he say throwing the envelope in the trash.

"NO!" I say looking at Sienna who was grabbing the envelope "come on It's just one party" she whined. I shake my head "no" I heard Luke say "why not?".

"I'm not dragging your ass nowhere" he say blankly she rolls her eyes "y'all are boring as hell" she throws the envelope back in the trash.