𝐖𝐚𝐫

Luke Pov

After that phone call with Ashley we've been talking a lot.

I never once thought my sister best friend will be the one I imagine my life with in the future after that talk last night it changed me.

I wanted to say I love you so bad but I couldn't bring myself to do it no matter how much I love her I can't say it.

I type in my essay then suddenly knocks came to the door I look at Greg "expecting someone?" he shakes his head "nah bro".

I groan getting off the couch heading towards the door I open the door revealing Savannah she smile "hey baby" she stands on her tip toes trying to hug me.

I bend down to her hugging her back she kisses my cheek "I missed you so much" she says kissing my cheek.

"Yea me too" I remove my arms from her body closing the door she watches me "oh your busy?" she looks over at my open laptop.

"No let's go to my room" she nods walking to my room I grab my laptop "bro I forgot you still even dating her" I roll my eyes.

He smirks at me "well I'm guessing you ending the relationship now" he raises his eyebrows "no what are you talking about?".

"I heard you and Ashley when they visited something about her belonging to you or something" I look at him blankly trying not to get shocked.

"Mind your business please" I go to my room slamming the door behind myself she sits in the bed with only a bra and shorts on.

My phone buzzes in my pocket I groan grabbing my phone. "Who's that?" She ask looking at me I open the message to see it's from Ashley.

"Nobody" I put my phone back in my pocket I go over to her "why are you here?" She shrug her shoulders.

"I haven't heard from you in two weeks stranger" she pulls my jogging pants bringing me closer to her.

"Savannah why are you really here" she groans rubbing her hair back "my brother pissed me off today" she say innocently.

I know that trick it's when her and her brother gets into a argument and she runs to me as a revenge like have sex with me. Brandon never wanted people to touch her especially me but me I don't listen.

It was never real feelings between us just sex and that's it because she means completely nothing to me but a girl I can fuck.

For her she acts like I'm her boyfriend she even tells Brandon that and he goes to the warehouse and try to fight me. Or either try fuck a girl I'm fucking but it never works.

"I haven't seen you in a long time Luke" she rub against my clothed cock smirking at me. "I will be quiet" she whispers unbuttoning her shirt.

She has on a red lace bra her nipples are really hard poking through the bra. she stands up in front of me her but was on my lower half body.

"It's right in front of you Luke come on" I look at her rolling my eyes before taking her bra unloose making it fall to the ground.

she turns to me "I've been waiting for this" she smirks at me pushing me on the bed taking off her really small shorts.

...

I rub my hand in my hair pulling it back I pass the houses quick I like to drive at a high speed.

I stop at the ware house I pull up into a park and put the car into park before turning the car off. I grab my gym bag before heading out of the car.

I walk into the dirty tall building it used to be a hotel but sadly got shut down after the police found out it was own by a dangerous mafia gangs.

I push the button to open the elevator doors soon as the doors open I went inside placing my bag on the floor.

I put the basement button leaning against the wall looking up at the mirror. Ding the elevator doors open I grab my bag and leave out the elevator.

I take off my shirt and put it on the bench I wrap my hand in bandage tape "Luke Luke Luke" I heard a voice say I turn around to see Brandon.

"Didn't I kick you out?" I ask he nods "yea but I have to have this talk with you that I had many times with you before".

"What?" I say "I told you not to fuck with my sister and what you did fucked with my sister" he comes closer to me.

"So what what are you going to do about I can fuck your sister so good then forget about her in one day without any regret because Luke fucking Grey doesn't give a fuck" I hissed out.

He sucks on his bottom lip he pulls out his phone "I'm sure you don't want to let your girlfriend know that your fucking my sister".

He plays the video of Savannah moaning the phone was faced to the ceiling but I know it's her because that is my dorm.

I shrug "was good too" I smirk he comes rushing to me we was face to face. "I swear to god if you go near my fucking sister again I will come after that bitch Ashley and ruin her fucking life".

I nods "it wasn't the first time me and your sister did it" I look at him smiling "you motherfuck-" before he can get the rest of the word out I punched him.

He fall to the floor pressing his hand against his cheek I watch as he rushes to get back up he starts to throw punches so did it.

It all ended with Brandon on the floor blood coming from his face "next time don't bring up Ashley again or I'll kill you" I grab my bag.

Then my shirt putting it on and walk to the elevator.