𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

It's been bout 6 days since I last talked to Luke he have been calling me but I ignored them I have a reason though so don't judge me.

The reason is I couldn't be thinking about Luke when I have a upcoming date with Ryan. I do feel bad but to be honest Ryan is really a good boyfriend.

I sigh looking myself in the mirror combing the wig on top of my head. Now that I think about it why am I'm still with Ryan?

"Baby Sienna is here!" my mom shout from downstairs "OK" I place the brush down rubbing my face "hey" I say as she walks in the room.

"Hey" she say exhaustingly plopping down on my bed she grabs my pillow "why are you going on this date?" she blurts out.

"Because I want too" I get up going over to my closet "we could of did something more fun then this" I take the dress out.

"Could you be happy for me for one day" I place the dress on the bed removing my tank top and shorts.

"I am but at the same time I'm not" she roll her eyes I slide the dress over my body "this is a good thing Sienna".

"Your face expressions around him tells me you lost feelings for him and Ashley people loses feelings so what he is not going to do anything".

"I'm really sick and tired of your bullshit Sienna" I hissed out struggling to zip up my dress she smacks her lips.

"I have a date with Ryan like it or not Imma have fun" she stands up "turn around" she says annoyingly I turn around.

She helps me zip up my dress "thank you" I turn back around to her before she can say anything else somebody honks outside of the house.

I look out of the window "it's Ryan" I adjust myself in the mirror "here" I holds up my purse I grab it "thank you".

I open the door and leave out the room Sienna followed after.

We made our way downstairs "you look so gorgeous baby" my mom say as I enter the kitchen "thank you" I smile.

"Let me take a picture" she pulls out her phone "OK" I say well really I didn't have no choice but say OK.

"OK I'm done have fun" she smile "but not to much fun" she raise her eyebrow up at me "I'm not I promise".

"Yea you better" she kiss the top of my forehead "Bye ms.Johnson" Sienna say opening the door for me.

"Bye sweetheart" Ma say I walk out of the door seeing Ryan holding a bouquet I bite my lip Sienna didn't say anything.

"Well see you later" she say walking off "see you" Ryan nods his head at Sienna but all she did was look away.

"Somebody is mad at me?" he say looking back at me I laugh walking towards him "are these for me?" I point to the flowers.

"Depends" he paused smirking "are you Ashley Johnson?" I nodded my head smiling "yes I am who's asking?".

"Your lover" he gives me the bouquet "thank you I like them" I move my nose towards the flowers smelling them.

I like the smell to" I look at him "ready?" he ask "yes" he walks over to the passenger side of the car opening the door.

I tilt my head "who the fuck are you?" he laughs "I wanted you to feel special and all" I giggle to myself making my way to the passenger side.

He goes to the driver side and starts up the car.

He backs out of the drive way and starts to drive off "so where are we going?" he looks at me "I can't tell you that".

"Why?" I ask "because it's a surprise" he stops at the light I nods "OK don't tell me" he chuckles to himself.

"No peeking" he says behind me with his hands covering my eyes "I'm not your hand is literally covering my eyes".

Then all the sudden we came to a stop "what?" I ask he slowly removes his hands from my face "open" he say I open my eyes.

A restaurant I never been to before.

"It's beautiful where did you even find this restaurant it's looks expensive" I look back at him he grabs my hand and leads me to a table.

"1 it is expensive and 2 shut up and have fun with me" a waitress place bread sticks and 2 glass on the table.

"Hey I'm your waitress for the night. My name is Sophia. What would you guys would like to drink?".

"W-" "Wine" Ryan cut me off before I can even get the whole word out "OK I will come back with your drinks and then I'll take your order".

She walks away I look at him "wine really?" he nods "this is important and place we are both almost 18 old enough to drink".

"Fine" I put my purse on my lap "plus this night is not about age it's about us the whole night" he raise his eyebrow at me.

"OK" I look around the restaurant it's perfect but It's not comfortable nowhere black people is in sight.

The waitress brings the wine over to our table pouring it inside our glass "thank you Sophia" Ryan looks at the waitress.

"No problem sir, what would you guys like to eat?" she takes out her notepad and pen "we would both like Alfredo please".

She nods jotting down our order "that's it?" she ask looking up at both of us "yes" he say while nodding.

"OK I'll will be back with you guys order" she smile before walking off "I love how you remember Alfredo is my favorite food".

"It's a lot of thing that I remember about you baby" he smirks I roll my eyes "good cause I hate a clueless boyfriend".

"I could never be that" he begins to drink the wine "don't be shy just drink your not going to be sent to jail".

I smile uncomfortably picking up the glass and taking a little sip of it.