𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

Sienna POV

I pace back and forth in front of Ashley place waiting for her to come. First I will tell her about my parents divorce then I will tell her my biggest secret not even she knows.

I'm in love with Ashley Johnson always been. Since I was a little girl I always wanted to tell her but multiple things will get in the way.

That day at summer camp before freshmen I wanted to spend my time with her and tell her how much I loved her.

But she didn't even show up until it was almost time for the campers to wake up again next time I tried is was before her and Ryan got together.

There will always be a problem but this time it won't because I will be quick with everything her mother is not home.

"Sienna!" the familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts I turned to see Ashley my eyes traveled to the dress she had on from yesterday.

Did her and Ryan have sex?

"Did you stay over Ryan's house?" I ask as she walks up to me out of breath she shakes her head "me and Ryan brok- broke up" she struggles to get out.

"Oh my god are you ok?" she nods "fine he was stupid anyways I don't know what was I thinking when I first started dating him".

I nods she walk up to the door looking in her purse looking for the key. "I have to tell you something very important"I admitted.

She push opens the door "OK just let me take a shower real quick and I'm all yours" she winks at me before going up the stairs.

She always do shit like that wink at me how could someone not be in love with you Ashley you are so beautiful.

I lock the door going upstairs to her room opening the door to the same room I had sleepovers in for most of my life.

I always considered Ashley home as a second home but I want it to be my first home so bad I hate it at my first.

I lay on the bed smelling Ashley all over the room.

I go on my phone scrolling through Instagram patiently waiting for hr to get out of the bathroom I knew she was going to take long.

...

"I'm done" she toss the clothes in the dirty laundry she sits on the next to me "so" I started I didn't know what to say.

Know what I should start with the bad news first.

"My parents are getting a divorce" I say fast she looks at me "oh my god for real?" I nods "I'm so sorry come here" she reaches her arms out.

I wrap my hands around her waist while she wrap her around my neck "it's going to be ok" she rubs my back.

I was lost in her arms I wanted to hug her forever I'm so mad I can't stay right here with her.

Then suddenly a phone begins to ring I got up looking for who the phone was she got off the bed going towards her purse.

"So I just turn this on silent" she turns the phone on silent before making her way back to me sitting down on the bed.

"Let's not make this day not sad lets do something fun today" she suggest "I don't know if I'm in the mood Ashley can't we just stay here and watch TV while we cuddle".

"To depressing" she laughs "that's the only thing I want to do right now" I whine. "Fine you use to be so fun what happened?".

"My parents getting divorced" she nods "well I broke up with my first boyfriend of 3 years but I'm not whining".

She turns on the tv she goes to the top of the bed petting the spot next to her signaling to come lay next to her.

I go to the top and lay next to her "so what do you want to watch?" I shrug my shoulders. "Matilda?" I nods.

She turns on Matilda I watch her side profile how could someone be so beautiful.

She turns to me looking confused on why was I looking at her. "Ashley" I say "yes" I just can't not sit her and not kiss her.

I kiss her thinking she would kiss back but she pulled back. "What the fuck are you doing Sienna?!" She moving further away from me.

Almost falling off the bed she stands up "I-" I heard a  vibrate on the bed looking down at her phone. My eyes widen at the message.

Her eyes follows mine and quickly snatch her phone "is that my Luke? My brother Luke?" I ask she didn't respond.

"Why is my brother texting you Ashley?" She shrugs her shoulders. "Let me see" I get off the bed making my way towards her.

"No" she say hiding the phone behind her back I quickly the snatch the phone away from her reading the message.

"Why is he texting you if you made it here?" I ask looking at her. "Are you fucking my brother?" Was the only question that came to my mind.

"Of  course not" she snatch her phone away from me "yes you are" she shakes her head. "I'm not sleeping with Luke".

"Then why is he texting you?" "I don't know ask the person who sent it". "Is that why you pulled back because you want to kiss him instead".

"No I pulled back because I'm not into girls" those words broke my heart.

"I can't believe you I'm came all the way over here to tell you I'm in love with you and you do this" she looks shocked.

"I didn't do anything you just attack" she was right but she is doing me so wrong.

"So you don't love me?" I really needed to know "yes I do but not in that way" tears form in my eyes. "I have to go".

I storm out of her room "wait Sienna please don't be mad" she runs after me. I unlock the door hurrying out of the door.

"Sienna where are you going?" She cried out but I ignore her balling my eyes out.

I thought she really loved me back.

A/N:I waited for this so long I know y'all have been waiting for so long

A/N:
I waited for this so long I know y'all have been waiting for so long. But if you have any questions just comment.
Bye babies❤️🐻