𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠?

Ashley POV

Luke hands me the hot towel "now tell me what happened" he say looking me straight in my eyes.

I wanted to tell him everything but I don't know what he would do.

"Nothing just a bad break up" I say rubbing my face with the towel wiping off the stained make up off my face.

I look up at him "I don't want any questions either" I say before he could say anything because I knew what the questions would be.

"OK" he say rubbing his hands on his head I put the towel down "why are you not answering my calls Ashley?" he sounded so hurt but I can't feel bad.

"I've been busy" I say looking at my feet "so busy you can't even send a fucking text?!" he asked but came out as a statement.

"I don't want to talk about it" he scoffs "look at me" he demands but I ignore him I can't even look at him that's how pathetic I am.

He grabs my chin and lifts my head up "I said look at me" I look him straight into his eyes "what do you want from me Luke?".

"You said your were mines next thing I know your going on a fucking date with Ryan then your declining my calls are you having sex with him?".

"NO!" I push him to the wall "why do you even care? You don't care about me you just want to have sex with me how many girls did you ask did they belong to you?".

"I didn't ask any girl except you" I shake my head "that's a fucking lie and I know it" he looks at me "it's not a lie".

"Whatever comes out of your mouth Luke is a lie you don't care about me you never did you want to know how I know it's because all of those damn years you never showed interest in me but all the sudden you do".

"That's why your not saying anything because you know it's t-" he grabs me and pulls me into a kiss cutting me completely off. I wanted to push him back but my body was betraying me as usual.

I kiss him back his kisses made me feel protected Ryan's kisses was telling me he only came for one thing and one thing only.

This kiss was soothing but aggressive his hands goes up to my hair gripping it he pulls away his breath going onto my face.

I know that you guys are wondering what about Ryan because I wondering about that too. Well I'm not wondering I figure the shit out a long time ago I lost feelings when I realized I liked Luke more.

"Still don't believe I care about you" he says out of breath from all the kissing we just did "shut up and just kiss me" I say pulling him back into a kiss.

But this time our mouth was open Luke slides his tongue inside my mouth playing with my tongue.

His hands goes down to my back wrapping his arms around me "wait!" I say stopping his hand from going farther down.

"What's wrong?" he ask "I think we need to talk first" I back away from him "OK we can talk what do you want to talk about?".

"Let's go to your room first" I suggest crossing my arms around my chest "OK" he unlocks the bathroom door to see if the hall is clear.

"Come on" he whispers walking out of the bathroom I followed after him silently.

We get to his room I sit on his bed while he locks the door "if were going to do this then we can't just jump straight to it".

He nods "OK so what's the plan?" "what is the plan?" I thought to myself. "We can't nobody about this especially Sienna".

"I understand that" he say while nodding "the only places we can meet up is our houses or somewhere private with a low crowd".

"That's all I got but I do have a question" he hums in response "are you seeing anybody? I won't be mad if you is I just need the truth and that's it".

"No I haven't dated any girl" I nodded my head "good" I begin to take off my heels.

"Do you want a change of clothes?" he points to my dress I look down "uh yea" he digs through his drawer.

He throw a T shirt and some basketball shorts on the bed "I have a question" I look at him "can you turn around first".

He nods turning around I begin to take off my dress "are we dating? I'm just asking because I was just curious" I slide the T shirt over my head.

"It's whatever you want it to be" then pull the shorts on me "then I guess we are dating" I nods as if he can actually see me.

"I guess. You can turn around now" he turns around looking at me I wanted to kiss him so bad but it might lead to something else.

Sex yes I mean sex. I'm not saying I'm not ready but after what would happen after we have sex will he leave me.

That's what I'm afraid of I don't want him to leave me I want him by my side forever even when we are not on good terms.

He goes over to his bed "want to watch Netflix?" he ask grabbing the remote "sure" I go over to the bed.

I lay on his shoulder he begins to look through Netflix looking for a show "Luke" I call out his name "yes" he looks down at me.

I turn my body so that I was laying on my stomach "if we ever do have sex promise me you won't ever leave me".

"You don't have to worry about Ashley" he plays with my hair "I don't know that just promise me Luke" he nods.

"OK I promise I won't ever leave you after having sex with you" I smile "thank you"I turn back around.

A/N:
These next three or four chapters finna be messy so I advise y'all to get everything y'all need. Cause a whole lot of shit finna happen.