𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

Since that weekend me and Sienna visited Luke I haven't heard from in a week and I don't want to hear any excuses because I gave him my number years ago.

No I'm not worried he will forget all about the conversation and he will move on and say that to dozen of other chicks. I'm definitely worried about that.

And other thing is I said I belonged to him when I have a boyfriend I feel hella guilty but not really. I thought my feelings for him left but it came back real fast.

Now I'm falling for him again

"Hey baby" Ryan hugs me behind kissing my neck "hey" he gets on the side of me swing his arm around me. I smile at him "I want to have another weekend with you" he say.

"OK that's fine what do you want to do" he smirks "something every special baby girl" he kiss my cheek before running off to class.

I shake my head laughing "what's so funny" a familiar voice startles me I see Sienna in her cheer uniform "nothing I'm busy this weekend".

She smacks her lips "that's not fair" I roll my eyes walking away from her she pulls my arm stopping me making me force her.

"Sienna I never get to hang out with my boyfriend you don't get to decide when I can see him you are being a big bitch".

She gasp "no you did not just say that" I cross my arms looking at her "OK if that's how you want to be fine hang out with your fucking boyfriend I don't give a fuck".

She storms off I roll my eyes walking to class then suddenly my phone begins to ring I groan grabbing my phone out of my jeans.

I read the name that popped up at the top "Luke?" I say to myself I raise a eyebrow answering the phone "hello?".

I know I said he was an asshole for not calling me or texting me but I was just talking shit I don't know what I would of done if Luke called me.

My hands begin to get all sweaty "hello" he slurred out "Luke are you drunk?" I ask placing my books down.

"No of course not" I knew he was lying I could tell when he is drunk unlike that party he didn't drink that much maybe because he had 2 other people he had to watch.

"I have to get to class" I say "no no no wait" he say he breaths out "I've missed you" he paused those words never came out of his mouth.

NEVER! "do you miss me" he ask I nods like he could see me "yea" I say guilty. Here I am talking on the phone with Luke while I should be in class.

"Say it" he demands "I missed you too" I hear him chuckle "it's been boring without you here I'm suppose to be in class".

"So why are you not?" I bite my lip "to get drunk and talk to you". Like I said earlier I didn't know what to say to Luke.

"I'm such a coward I can't even talk to you sober" I can hear the regret in his voice "it's OK" I say closing my eyes hoping he will just hang up.

"Really?!" the joy went back into his voice "I want to see you" he say "I can't come" this whole thing is wrong.

"Forget Sienna you don't have to worry about her" I shake my head "Luke I have a boyfriend" I admitted. "Oh" oh? that's all he got to say just oh.

"I have to go Luke sorry" I hang up before he can say anything. I put my phone back in my pocket and walk to class.

...

I walk out of the school Sienna was getting into her car I scoff "bitch" my phone dings I'm scared to see who it is. I grab my phone.

Luke:Hey I'm sorry I just randomly call you. I know your out of school I just need to talk to you call me later ;).

I didn't know how to feel. I'm confused one day I'm his little sister annoying friend then I'm his I don't get it.

I put my phone back in my pocket ignoring him "are you coming?" I look up to see Sienna "huh?" she points to her car. "I thought we wasn't speaking".

"I forgive you now come on" I walk down the steps "I've called your names multiple times what was you thinking about?othing" she looks at me "that was nothing you paused and stood there" I walk past her. "I feel like you don't like me anymore" Sienna blurts out.

"What? Sienna what is you talking about?" she walks towards me "you don't want to hang out with me anymore I feel lonely and I want to hang out with you this weekend".

"Sienna you are my best friend I will always be there for when you need me but I can't be there 24/7" she nods wiping her tears.

"After Ryan is done with me I can come over and watch a movie or something OK?" she nods again smiling like she wasn't just crying.

"I love you so much" she pulls me into a hug I hug her back "I love you too" she pulls away "let's get you home".

We get into the car she starts up the car she was all excited she begins to back out of the parking lot. I put my headphones on to avoid conversation with Sienna I really wasn't in the mood to deal with her bipolar ass.

"Ashley!" Sienna pushes my arm "girl you zoning out is creeping the fuck out of me" I laugh "OK see you later" I hug her before getting out of the car.

I rush into my room pulling out my phone to call Luke I wanted to hear what he have to say because if I don't imma go crazy.

The phone rings my body begins to tense up. "Hello?" I hear Luke say on the other side of the phone.

 "Hello?" I hear Luke say on the other side of the phone