𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝

Luke POV

I walk off the plane my family was waiting right there for me. A smile appeared on their face when I neared them.

"Luke!" Sienna runs to me and hug me "hey Sienna" I hug her back. "I know you don't miss me that much" I say to her.

"I'm putting on a act shut up" I shake my head chuckling. She removes her arms from my waist "where's the other one?".

"She doesn't know that you are coming and she is to busy worrying about her date tomorrow" she rolls her eyes.

"Date?" I raise my eyebrow in confusion "she has a date with Ryan which I don't know why she really wants to".

She still going in that? We just had a conversation and she is going to go on a date with Ryan that asshole.

I'm confused right now one day she'll say she want me then the next she will do something with Ryan. It's completely different with Savannah

Me and Savannah isn't really dating she think we is dating but we are not.

"Ok" I say walking up to my parents "hey son" my father say pulling me into a hug. "Hey father" he plays with my hair.

"Oh hey baby" my mom say looking at me "hey" I haven't spoken to my mother since I left for college two months ago.

Well it was a argument basically she caught me smoking in the house it really wasn't anything serious but like she always does she makes it serious.

"Ok let's go" Sienna say walking we begin walk after her.

We all walk out of the airport going up to a limo "why are we taking a limo?" I ask as the driver lifts up the trunk.

"Because we want you to feel special today son" I shrug my shoulders putting my bag into the trunk. "I had to drive home but OK" mom looks at Sienna "honey please stop" she rolls her eyes.

We climb into the limo "it's drinks up in here!" Sienna exclaimed "no those our for me and your father" mom holds a finger up.

"Lame" she say under her breath I chuckle the driver begins to drive. "Oh I forgot but I brought you something" Sienna rose her eyebrow.

"You finally being the big brother you suppose to be" I give her a death glare "I always been a good brother" she scoffs.

"Look do you want the present or not?" she nods I dig in my pocket for the gift I pulled it out "omg it's a necklace" she snatch the necklace from my hand.

"Sienna!" mom exclaimed "thank you" she say hugging me "no problem little sister" I hug her back.

I have no problem with Sienna except that she can be a little bitch sometimes but what little sister is not a bitch. I deeply love my sister forget the fights and cruel things we say to each other.

"I can't wait to show Ashley" she say putting the necklace around her neck.

We get home due to it being late I knew my family changed whatever plans they had for me to tomorrow.

"I have to go over Ashley house real quick to help her get prepared for her date tonight so bye" Sienna leaves us.

I grab my bags from out of the truck and walk inside of the house I became happy when I didn't hear a whole bunch of people say 'SURPRISE'. Silence music to my ears.