𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈𝐈

"Are you guys done?" Sophia ask nearing our table Ryan nods "yes we are". She begins to gather the plates.

"Ok I'll bring your check when I come back" "ok" we both say. She walks away Ryan clears his throat I look at him.

"So did you enjoy this date?" I nods "I really enjoy the date you really made my night" I smile he bites his lips his eyes traveling to my breast.

"I might let you take me on a date again" I say startling him. "Good I start making plans tomorrow" we begin to laugh.

"Here is the check" she place the check on the table before gathering the cups. He puts his card and write something inside before giving it to her.

"Probably the pin" I thought to myself "I need to go use the restroom" I stand up. "Ok" he say I walk away.

I walk into the bathroom going into a stall "what I'm going to do Ashley fucking think" I mumbled under my breath.

Then suddenly my phone ring.

I groan digging in my purse for my phone when I got it out I looked at the name at the top of the screen.

"Shit" I hissed turning my phone on vibrate placing my phone back in my purse getting off the toilet.

I flush the toilet leaving the stall going up to the sink next to a young lady "hey" she say smiling "hey" I return a smile.

She was very pretty in my opinion. She had hazel colored eyes brown glowing skin and her body was amazing.

"How is the date going?" she ask rinsing the soap off her hands "good thanks" she shakes her head "no problem I remember my first date".

"I know you guys are teenagers so I'm telling you this don't do anything your not ready for" she say with a very serious face.

"I'm not don't worry" I laugh it off "good because when I was your age nobody told me that" I look at her.

"I'm sorry" she shakes her head "no it's fine I was the stupid person in the situation the only good thing I got out of it was my beautiful daughter".

"Anyways have a good day what's your name?" "Ashley" I say she nods "OK Ashley remember what I said".

"I will" I smile as she walks out of the bathroom shortly after I leave out the bathroom going back to the table.

"Ready to go?" I nods he wraps his arm around my shoulder and takes me out of the restaurant "I don't know if I told you but you look really nice tonight".

I smile "thank you" he drops his arm from my shoulder and goes to the driver side he looks at me "get inside baby" I roll my eyes.

"Asshole" I whisper to myself making my way to the passenger side of the car I open the door and get inside.

he drives to his house "my mother don't get home until 2 o clock" he say looking at me. "Ok what are we going to do?".

"Have fun baby" he winks at me getting out of the car. I get out of the car going up to him he grabs my hand.

He unlocks the door "go upstairs I have to get some things" I nods walking into the house. I walk up the stairs going to his room.

I sit on his bed studying it the last time I was in his room was when we first started dating. But it was different his room didn't smell like candles.

It's like I'm in a different person room. Wait is he planning to have sex with me?

No he is because why go to his house he thinks that because we went on a date we're going to have sex.

The door opens Ryan walks towards me "hey baby" he say wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Hey" I say lowly he brush his lips onto mines "Ryan" I say against his lips. "What" he say moving his hand down my ass.

"I'm not ready" I say "you are your going to have so much fun" he lifts my dress up over my ass gripping it.

"No I'm not ready" he starts to kiss me more aggressively his hold on my waist got tighter so I won't move.

"Stop Ryan" I push him making him hit his back on his dresser. "What the fuck Ashley!" He yells getting up.

"Why did you even take me on this date to have sex with me?" He shakes his head. "I took you on this date to have fun with you".

I stood in silence "I can't do this anymore" he raise his eyebrow in confusion.

"Do what?" "This I'm breaking up with you Ryan" I grab my purse. "What why?" He questions standing in front of me.

"Let's be honest you only took me on that date so you can fuck me. And I can tell you was hitting on that waitress and I know you gave her your number".

"That's bullshit I didn't give her my number" he protest. "I remember everything I know you don't have a pin in that card".

"I'm leaving don't text me or call me again" I leave out the bedroom.

"I need to go see Sienna" I say to myself.

I walk to the Grey's house which didn't live to far from Ryan's house.

By the time I got there my makeup was all over my face from all the crying. Out of breath and everything.

I ring the door bell waiting for someone to answer.

"Ashley?" A familiar voice say I look up to see Luke who has a worried face. "Are you ok?" I nods "yea I'm fine is Sienna home?".

He close the door "your not fine you've been crying" I shake my head. "Come here" he say grabbing my wrist and leading me inside the house.

Taking me to bath room.