𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞

I wrap my braids into a bun placing my clothes back in the suitcase "I don't want to go" Sienna complained packing her stuff as well.

I smile at her "it will be fine one weekend you'll be able to visit your brother again" she nods zipping it up.

I look at her "Sienna?" I say in a questioning tone "yes Ashley" she looks at me "know that I think about it you never had a boyfriend" she groans.

"Because I don't need a boyfriend honestly and the guys in our school is gross I told you that 100 times" she rolls her eyes.

"There's plenty guys outside of the school you just never come to me about dating I want to go on double dates together or something".

"I haven't found the right guy you can't rush dating" I nods "so what your saying is that you like older men?" I smirk at her.

She looks at me she looked like she wanted to tell me something I know that face. Once she learns a secret she rushes to me deciding whether she should tell me or not.

"Maybe" she shrug her shoulder smiling "oh you like older men" I tease laughing at her "you only have eyes for Ryan if you wasn't dating him you wouldn't be dating anybody".

I scoff she raises her eyebrows "what's funny?" she questions "if you are my friend I will never be single guys use me to get to you".

"Well why wouldn't any guy want all this" she run her hands along her body dancing I laugh "but you know all the places we could of been too if my parents didn't track my car".

"Yes and one of those places are a club so I'm glad they did" she sticks her hand in my face "whatever Ashley".

"Remember Ryan has me this weekend so don't make any plans cause you always do that Sienna".

"OK,OK I understand you want to hang out with your little boyfriend next week" she say angrily "what do you mean by that?".

She ignores me "OK the car is good it's full of gas" he tosses the car keys on the bed "your welcome". Sienna goes towards him "thank you big brother" she puts on a sweet voice.

"Is that what you want?" she rolls her eyes turning making her hair hit Luke's shoulder "yes that is what I want".

"I'm going to take a shower I need to wash the bad energy off of me" she smirks "you are the bad energy" Luke mumbled making me laugh.

Sienna gives me a mean glare I tried to stop my laughter "whatever fuck both of you guys remember Ashley I'm the one who is driving you home".

She leaves out the door slamming it "bitch" Luke hissed sitting down on his bed "I usually argue with you if you call her a bitch but I agree with you".

We smile at each other I sit next to him he looks at me I look down at his hands it was all bruised up.

"What the fuck happened to your hand?" I ask I look at his face definitely not a fight because his face is still the same or maybe the person didn't get any hits in.

Growing up with the Grey's is very difficult the whole family is and forever be your enemy no matter what they'll hate you.

Grace a bitch so is her daughter like mother like daughter. They're both spoiled as hell back in the day Grace use to be a cheerleader and of course her mini me will.

Luke and his father is nothing alike. Unlike Luke his father Dylan is a people person he talks and get new friends every where he go.

Also is a business man while his son Luke start fights every chance he get probably that's why his hands are bruised up.

"Nothing was just hitting a punching bag with no gloves it's fun without them" he smirks. "OK" I raise my eyebrow.

"But put all that to the side when are we going to talk about what we did in the forest?" he questions.

"I don't know what your talking about Luke" he chuckles "we are not playing this game Ashley when?".

I get off the bed ignoring his question.First I didn't want to talk about it and second it was all wrong but felt good.

I plead in my head multiple times for Sienna to hurry up and get out of that damn shower.

I felt a pair of hands grabs my waist turning me around "I asked you a question Ashley" he say looking me deep in my eyes.

He grabs my chin "I want a answer" he goes down to my ear and whisper "I don't have an answer for you".

"Oh you don't so you want to forget what we did? You don't want to do it again? I want a clear answer".

"I don't and we can't do it again" he nods dropping his hand from my chin "so it didn't feel good?" he sits on the bed.

He made it so hard to make eye contact with him he just so fucking sexy. Leaning back a little bit spreading his legs apart placing his hands on top.

"I have many questions Ashley".

I play with my hands behind my back barely standing up I was crossing my legs right in front of Luke Grey because he turned me on.

"I don't hear you saying anything" he whispers  seductively. "Look at you" he paused smirking.

"Did I do that?" he looks back at me from my crossed legs "did you do what?" I say trying to keep a straight face.

"Turned you on. You are crossing your legs for me I love seeing that" he licks his lips my pussy is fully wet right now.

I ignore him before I know it he stands up heading towards me grabbing my neck "I don't like being ignored Ashley" he comes down to my ear.

"Say I turn you on right now" I can feel his cold rings on my neck "you turn me on" I say lowly he bites his lips "say it again I couldn't hear you".

"You turn me on" I say loud enough so he can hear me he rubs his thumb against my lips moving them. "Say you are my slut" his eyes. His everything.

"Now" he demands "I'm your slut" he smirks releasing his hand from my throat "good girl" he say before taking a seat on the bed.

"OK I'm ready Ashley come on" Sienna bursts in she grabs her suitcase I grab my suitcase. I'm am not fully recovered I'm still horny as fuck.

Once I say I belong to Luke which I already did there was no backing out.

A/NHey y'all I drop some hints up in this part I hope y'all understand if you don't then you don't and you'll have to wait

A/N
Hey y'all I drop some hints up in this part I hope y'all understand if you don't then you don't and you'll have to wait. Bye.😘💗